5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 18 of 19 First ... 816171819 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Red View Post
    I just recently downloaded this extension, but I noticed that as the DM I cannot make a permanent change to a character's maximum HP. I can change it in the CT, but then it shows as an Adjustment, rather than changing the actual maximum HP. Is this the intent, and if so is there any way that I can make permanent adjustments to the max HP as the DM? Also, with characters created prior to loading the extension it always displays a discrepancy in the chat window the first time the character sheet is opened after loading the campaign each time. I allow my players to have max HP for the first 3 levels, then after that they can roll on level up, but if the roll is less than the average, they can take the average instead.
    Which extension? You should post your question in the thread where the extension is published.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Updated the improved critical extension to handle the way unity computed die roll damage (when overriding damage, I now also set the .value element of the die table.)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...roved-Critical

Blog Entries
    Is there a reason that nobody has come up with a Skills Tab for the Party Sheet.. or am I just missing it somewhere?
    Seems like a relatively easy extension to make.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Is there a reason that nobody has come up with a Skills Tab for the Party Sheet.. or am I just missing it somewhere?
    Seems like a relatively easy extension to make.
    Why would the players need a skills tab? If the DM wants the party to roll a save, ability, skill, or attack roll, it's on the party sheet already
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Blog Entries
    I use it all the time as a GM and a Player in PF.. it gives you quick 'at a glance' info for who in the party is good at what.

I probably look at it at least once in every session.

Really only need it for metagaming purposes in 5e. It shouldn't really matter to the GM what the skills are because of bounded accuracy. Not something you have in PF/SF. I can understand why it is a "nice to have", though, but the simple reason it isn't there is because nobody needs it.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Blog Entries
    OK.. so if it actually doesn't exist.. I'll whip one up over the weekend.

Blog Entries
    There is a request roll extension, RFIA? that might do what you are looking for. Never looked at it though so.. *shrug*

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

RFIA lets you choose what the player(s) or NPC(s) need to roll, but it doesn't show you what their skills are for those rolls. I find the extension hugely useful since it actually pops up what the player needs to roll for and they don't have to start flopping back and forth between sections of their character sheet.

I'm pretty sure I've seen an extension to improve the Module selection display but I can't seem to find it anymore. Somebody knows what I am talking about?

Thread Information