FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Sounds like you've done the first steps. Then you need to load up a Pathfinder campaign (PFRPG ruleset), activate the table module (click here for info on activating a module), and then the tables will be available as a new tab at the bottom of the "Tables" window, info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Tables
    That was my problem, I was only loading 3.5, thanks so much.

Had some time this week, so I did an update... Let me know if you have any problems or suggestions

Peace!

Hey,

the File is in the Modules folder but Fantasy Grounds dont show it to me when i try do activate modules. What is the Problem?

Edit:
    I checked my other Modules and noticed that, if i open the .mod file with my trusty WinRAR, it showed me a folder in the .mod file. In all other .mod files was nothing but the important stuff, no folder before. I casted some Magic on the File and now it works
    Last edited by Gariot; March 3rd, 2017 at 22:16. Reason: Found the bug ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Gariot View Post
    Edit:
    I checked my other Modules and noticed that, if i open the .mod file with my trusty WinRAR, it showed me a folder in the .mod file. In all other .mod files was nothing but the important stuff, no folder before. I casted some Magic on the File and now it works
    Good find. It's amazing that there were 49 downloads but no one mentioning it didn't work.

I've uploaded a working version in the first post.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thanks for looking into that for me

Thanks for the tables!

However, I get the message that the PFRPG Bestiary module is not loaded. I have the OGL modules loaded. To which module is this message referring?

How do I download your tables?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreed91 View Post
    How do I download your tables?
    See the first post. If you cant see the attachment, make sure you are viewing the full site and not the mobile or archive site. Then make sure you are using the FG Responsive theme in the bottom left corner of the forum page.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information