FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I entered a few myself. I did most of the things that you can fully replicate with effects. Mostly permanent stuff and buffs. I'm down to monk and will finish a bit later as I've got somewhere to go.

here's what i use for my barbarian's Rage effect: "ADVSAV: strength; ADVCHK: strength; DMG: 2 melee; RESIST: all, !psychic"

Specifically, that is the Totem Spirit (Bear) feature. I have added it to the effects sheet. Thanks.

With the effects, like say resist poison, you have to apply them to your character at the start of every game in order for them to be active right? Example; Dwarven Resilience, you have to apply it to your dwarves every game or the resistence to poison won't be there. Or has this changed with all then Par5e stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by HotwheelzMcG View Post
    With the effects, like say resist poison, you have to apply them to your character at the start of every game in order for them to be active right? Example; Dwarven Resilience, you have to apply it to your dwarves every game or the resistence to poison won't be there. Or has this changed with all then Par5e stuff?
    Effects have to be active in the combat tracker. If the GM doesn't remove the effects and they aren't set to expire then they will stay on the targets in the combat tracker. It's usual for the GM to just leave all of the PCs in the combat tracker and just add/remove NPCs as necessary, so permanent effects should stay on the PCs.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information