5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    This is excellent. I run a HackMaster game, who's world has 3 moons. This makes my outdoor encounters etc SO much easier to manage. Thanks!

Is this 3.3.x Compatible?
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Quote Originally Posted by bnickelsen View Post
    Is this 3.3.x Compatible?
    Works for me. Did you try it?

Just installed the FG update to 3.3.x and thus running through all the extensions and reinstalling. It is really time consuming to go through each one, one at a time and try to guess if it going to work. It would be nice if the admins would monitor these extension and add a line that at least says "no known issue in current release.
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Quote Originally Posted by bnickelsen View Post
    It is really time consuming to go through each one, one at a time and try to guess if it going to work. It would be nice if the admins would monitor these extension and add a line that at least says "no known issue in current release.
    We do provide updates - but it relies on the extension developers providing compatibility information or problems raised by the community members for moderators to be able to provide accurate information.

We can't possibly do these checks ourselves on every extension out there - that would be a massive undertaking and impossible to check 100% compatibility in some cases.

The fact of the matter is that many community extension developers move on and so their extensions won't get updated and will be incompatible either now or in the future. Maintenance of some extensions get picked up by other devs, and sometimes the functionality gets rolled into the base FG code, but many end up falling by the wayside. It's a shame, but that's how it works...

The assumption is that if an extension doesn't specifically say it's compatible with the latest version is that it hasn't been tested and is therefore assumed to be can run it if you want, but be aware that you may either get errors or some functionality in the extension and/or ruleset won't work properly. If you have issues, remove all extensions and do some testing to see which extension is causing the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This extension really helps me keep track of my player afflicted with Lycanthropy!

I see comments that indicate you can track multiple moons on the calendar with this extension. This may be a silly question, but does this also track suns or is there another extension out there that does?

Thank you!

Only suns that orbit your fantasy world... :-)

Try Dulux-Oz's extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    I see comments that indicate you can track multiple moons on the calendar with this extension. This may be a silly question, but does this also track suns or is there another extension out there that does?

Thank you!
    You can edit the code for the extensions to specific names and to reflect suns, including any calendar you may have. It is moderately simple and there are tutorials online.

Thread Information