5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Moons not displaying on clients

Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    I have a question on this extension. When I use the calendar it shows my players the months and days of the calendar I have chosen for my game (one of the default ones) but it does not show them the phases of the moons. Can this information be transmitting to the players? Do they have to have the extension as well?
    Did this ever get an answered?
    Last edited by Thaynor; June 2nd, 2020 at 17:22.

Since thee author of this extension hasn't been around for three years or so it is unlikely to get answered.

I don't know this extension but one thing I can say is that the players don't need the extension - only the DM.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks, Unfortunately it's not showing the moon phases on the players side. I haven't been able to find anything that addresses this. Or another extension for moons.
    DM View
    DM_view.png

Player View
    Player view.png

Quote Originally Posted by Thaynor View Post
    Thanks, Unfortunately it's not showing the moon phases on the players side. I haven't been able to find anything that addresses this. Or another extension for moons.
    DM View
    DM_view.png

Player View
    Player view.png
    Did you see the first link in the first post? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...433#post415433

Thanks Kelgrugem, Same Moonphase tracker. I should have probably posted this question of on that thread.

What an interesting idea.. if you had a game where the players were, hags, vampires, moon elves, etc. the moon could be a prominent character/entity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrie View Post
    What an interesting idea.. if you had a game where the players were, hags, vampires, moon elves, etc. the moon could be a prominent character/entity.
    Or DragonLance, where wizards power is affected by the phase of the moon.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This is an awesome extension. I just wish the players could see the phases.

It looks like in the past, a version of this extension corrected the Calendar of Harptos and added the missing leap year day, Shieldmeet. Is anyone aware of this being addressed with the Forgotten Realms calendar?

I can't get this to work. I'm getting an error when I add a moon (Selūne, as I'm trying to set up an FR campaign in 5E after being away from D&D for several years).

Script executioner error: [string"button_moon"]14: attempt to call field 'populateMoonPhaseDisplay' (a nil value)

I have no idea what this means - except that something's gone wonky - or how to fix it

Can anyone help?

Thread Information