5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Here's the extension from his GitHub updated for version 3.0.

Attachment 10595

Works lovely!

Do you just install and load this extension normally and roll 4d6 and it works automatically?

Thank you for your quick response!

Savage Attacker

Thanks DMFirmy!

Can anyone comment on making this act as a damage roll? I'm modifying it to work for the 5E Savage Attacker feat (basically advantage on damage on 1 melee attack per round).

Attachment 11765

Right now it looks like this (above), but I'd like to have it auto-damage the targeted opponent. Do I need to modify manager_action_damage.lua? Or maybe copy code from onDamage / notifyApplyDamage in that script? I've tested adding some of that but still can't get it to apply to the target unless I drag & drop. I only started looking at .ext code a few days ago.

The script flow / functions are still the same as DropLowest.ext, and I can post the code if anyone needs to see it. I figured I'd just wait until it was done to share the finished product.

Also, if anyone knows how to make it do 2 rolls that might make it look nicer and more 'real'. For now it's just doubling the # of dice, not sorting, and separating them into 2 roll sets.

Thanks

Is this a known bug?

I had two players roll up and they rolled exactly the same stats, and even the same dice. They then rolled another test roll and both got the same version of 18.

Attachment 15847

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreapsu View Post
    Is this a known bug?

I had two players roll up and they rolled exactly the same stats, and even the same dice. They then rolled another test roll and both got the same version of 18.
    That is awesome and bizarre and... annoying?
    I just did a quick test with 2 clients connected and could not replicate.
    Id love to see if you can replicate this... the odds on the dice landing that way completely randomly are.... highly improbable...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    ...the odds on the dice landing that way completely randomly are.... highly improbable...
    https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/954...ng-so-patently
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreapsu View Post
    Is this a known bug?

Attachment 15847
    Go buy a lottery ticket.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    That is awesome and bizarre and... annoying?
    I just did a quick test with 2 clients connected and could not replicate.
    Id love to see if you can replicate this... the odds on the dice landing that way completely randomly are.... highly improbable...
    Yeah at first we all just thought "oh look at that the same stats"

Wait - same order.

Wait - same dropped dice

Let's roll some more, oh same results. This is a bit odd.

Needless to say Casey took Dan's rolls since they were pretty good and tecnically he rolled them too

Thread Information