DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Critical Confirms

How does one program the Critical Focus feat into crit confirmation rolls? I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

I have 2 situations for this, one is a barbarian in my group that simply has the feat and we don't know how to make it work.

The other is a custom weapon I have/want to make that auto confirms crits. I was simply going to have it add 20 to a confirmation roll.

I know the code for it is CC, but outside of an effect I cannot make this work. I'd rather it not be an effect, as those can be seen by all, and I'd like to keep things discreet, ya know?

Any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by travo01 View Post
    I know the code for it is CC, but outside of an effect I cannot make this work. I'd rather it not be an effect, as those can be seen by all, and I'd like to keep things discreet, ya know?
    Assuming you're talking about 3.5e/Pathfinder, then you have to use an effect. The GM can hide effects by clicking the "VSBL" blue button to the left of the effect on the combat tracker, the button will change to "GM" and none of the players will see the effect.

EDIT: The issue will be that the players will see [CONFIRM +X] in the chat window as part of the critical confirm roll. If this is an issue, then you'll have to manually tell the players that they have confirmed a critical hit and ask them to click the "Critical" damage button in the "Modifiers" window before the roll damage.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 10th, 2014 at 01:17.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hoe do you get the CC to work I tried it and nothing worked

Quote Originally Posted by jinxor View Post
    Hoe do you get the CC to work I tried it and nothing worked
    To help us work out what the issue is please provide a screenshot of the combat tracker and the chat window showing a critical attack roll from the creature who has the CC effect applied to them in the combat tracker.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information