5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 8 of 22 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Hi! I'm eager to use this tool, but I keep getting timeout errors when I try to retrieve a new PDF. Is the tool still working?

- Davkas

First off, thanks for writing this! It's a huge miss feature-wise for FG, and sorely needed.

One question, though. Why is the ability score placed in the tiny box underneath the ability score, while the modifier is in the ability score box? I'm guessing they just got reversed? If it's intentional, can you tell me why? Everyone I play with thinks it should be the other way around.

BTW: It seems to choke if someone adds spells to a non spell class. I was printing a Rogue out for a player, and they had put a couple spells on their sheet. The PDF generator would die and give a 401.
    ABTW: Any chance I could get the code so I could make a version for PF?

Thanks!

Hi! I'd really love to try this since I was pretty dissapointed in FG's lack of a 5E exporter, but I can't seem to get the tool to work. It always gives a timeout error when I try.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonelf68 View Post
    Hi! I'd really love to try this since I was pretty disappointed in FG's lack of a 5E exporter, but I can't seem to get the tool to work. It always gives a timeout error when I try.
    I have not having any issues myself, try posting your xml file if you would, maybe it is something in there.

Also get timeout error

Quote Originally Posted by dragonelf68 View Post
    Hi! I'd really love to try this since I was pretty dissapointed in FG's lack of a 5E exporter, but I can't seem to get the tool to work. It always gives a timeout error when I try.
    Same here...it was working just the other day though

Thank you so much for this! We usually play online with FantasyGrounds, but 3-4 times per year we meet to play "live". Thanks again!

The generator is timing out after form submission.
    Will try again later. Maybe something was changed with the last FG update that is causing the generator to go wonky.

BTW... thanks for the tool. It was an excellent go-to resource for my gaming crew.

Quote Originally Posted by DAWPage View Post
    Here is the link for the application to print out your character sheet from the FG export file. You have to be connected to the internet to print the sheets. Post here if you have any issues.

https://www.dawpage.com/files/fgiisetup.msi

Dave
    Now if it was available offline, that would be even better.

Senjak

Quote Originally Posted by KAC-NJ View Post
    I'm interested
    See the link in post #1 for access to this 5E tool.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information