5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 22 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Everytime Ive tried to use this I've gotten the following error:

"Report not printed: Error: Requested Service not found
    Report File: AdventureLeagueCharacterSheet.rpt"

Ive also noticed when i did the install, the shortcut in my start bar has no label. Easy for me to fix but odd.
    Last edited by sazyanti; June 4th, 2015 at 22:52.

Excellent work!

Thanks for making this and continuing to develop it. Really useful tool.

Heres what i ran into when using it .
    1.Shortcut was not created on installation. ( not a big deal , but thought id mention it )
    2. perhaps a page break at the start of a new spell level of spells would be nice.
    3.Personally i would omit the equipment descriptions, or a toggle to turn them off before pdf is built.
    4.I would also omit the category of equipment in the name.
    5. There was an issue with list items , looking like this.( â ¢ Your voice booms up to three times as loud) text from thaumaturgy spell.
    6. spells that deal multiple dice damage showed as d10,d10,d10 , this would be great if it was 3d10 instead.
    7. i have a custom skill on my sheet for thieves tools , the number field ended up on the prof check box, and the numeric bonus field was empty.

Please dont take my critique as negative , because the only reason i posted the above items is because i absolutely love what your doing here , and this app is a valuable tool!
    Thanks again!

Draca.

I have moved this tool to a webpage, you can now access it at https://www.alonlinetools.net/ website. I also added a point buy calculator for the heck of it. You can access them both from the main page, or the Play menu once you choose to login.

Quote Originally Posted by DAWPage View Post
    I have moved this tool to a webpage, you can now access it at https://www.alonlinetools.net/ website. I also added a point buy calculator for the heck of it. You can access them both from the main page, or the Play menu once you choose to login.
    Thank you very much.

I found the tool very helpful. I was getting an error[Column 'name' does not belong to table id-00001] at first so I rebuilt my character page by page in FG and was able to print it without the error.

One slight error I found with the transfer to the sheet has the ability scores in the modifier box and the modifier in the ability box. This remained true for every exported character.
    Last edited by Darkwoulfe; June 19th, 2015 at 04:01.

are the actions supposed to transfer? I've made several characters and tried printing them but a lot of the data for actions and dice rolled are not being brought over to the printed sheet. Is this possible?

This is just what i needed! Thanks!

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, because this tool is one of the main reasons I ended up buying Fantasy Grounds. I run games in person and wanted physical sheets for my players.

.... but any chance you could make the fonts a little easier to read? Pretty please?

And maybe make the fonts a little more consistent as well? And since I'm nitpicking.... ever think about replacing Comic Sans? I have a dire aversion to that font. lol

Anyway, thanks for an extremely useful tool, I wouldn't be using Fantasy Grounds without it!

Hey sir, having an issue which is probably user error on my part. When i try to print the file i get:

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
    The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Most likely causes:
    The directory or file specified does not exist on the Web server.
    The URL contains a typographical error.
    A custom filter or module, such as URLScan, restricts access to the file.

Things you can try:
    Create the content on the Web server.
    Review the browser URL.
    Create a tracing rule to track failed requests for this HTTP status code and see which module is calling SetStatus. For more information about creating a tracing rule for failed requests, click here.

Detailed Error Information:
    Module IIS Web Core
    Notification MapRequestHandler
    Handler StaticFile
    Error Code 0x80070002
    Requested URL https://www.alonlinetools.net:443/fi...0807163754.pdf
    Physical Path h:\root\home\dawpage-001\www\site1\files\CharacterSheet-20150807163754.pdf
    Logon Method Anonymous
    Logon User Anonymous

More Information:
    This error means that the file or directory does not exist on the server. Create the file or directory and try the request again.
    View more information »

thanks again for working on this stuff.

bobq

Try again, I just deleted all the pdf's on the site, sorry about that.

Dave

Thread Information