5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 20 of 22 First ... 101819202122 Last

Shout out to @DAWPage! My sheet printed today after his latest update.

The site seems to be down - is it gone for good?

The site is there, I've been using it for quite a while now: https://www.alonlinetools.net/FGCharacterSheet.aspx. I do edit the XML a bit before printing since my sheet has a long table which doesn't convert well.

If you use the large font, it will have a square box which I suppose should contain the portrait or token. But I don't know how I should provide the image to be included. Anyone who does know?

The features and trait section is always empty. Has anyone managed to use this?
    Last edited by Milmoor; October 31st, 2020 at 11:49. Reason: Errors and additions.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    The site is there, I've been using it for quite a while now: https://www.alonlinetools.net/FGCharacterSheet.aspx. I do edit the XML a bit before printing since my sheet has a long table which doesn't convert well.

If you use the large font, it will have a square box which I suppose should contain the portrait or token. But I don't know how I should provide the image to be included. Anyone who does know?

The features and trait section is always empty. Has anyone managed to use this?
    To use an image, you have create an account and log in.

Go to - Play -> Characters
    create a character, and upload an image

If you print while logged in, it will give you a character drop down where you can choose.

Not sure what happened to the feat/traits. I have moved on to DND Beyond, so I don't really maintain the site anymore.

Dave
    Dave

Adventurers League Online Local Coordinator
    https://www.ALOnlineTools.net

Quote Originally Posted by DAWPage View Post
    To use an image, you have create an account and log in.

Go to - Play -> Characters
    create a character, and upload an image

If you print while logged in, it will give you a character drop down where you can choose.

Not sure what happened to the feat/traits. I have moved on to DND Beyond, so I don't really maintain the site anymore.

Dave
    Thanks, that worked. Bought you a beer (or a nice cup of tea) since I use it regularly.

[edit]
    If you could check what XML tag you expect in the features/traits section, I would appreciate that. I'll repair the XML by hand.

Found them at the end of the character sheet, near the actions. The box with Additional Features and Traits on the second page is empty though. Still is better then me typing everything out .
    Last edited by Milmoor; November 2nd, 2020 at 20:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Thanks, that worked. Bought you a beer (or a nice cup of tea) since I use it regularly.
    Thanks, it's appreciated!!!
    Dave

Adventurers League Online Local Coordinator
    https://www.ALOnlineTools.net

Quote Originally Posted by DAWPage View Post
    Thanks, it's appreciated!!!
    I do understand you don't want to reacquaint yourself with your old work since you are not using it anymore. I shudder of my own earlier work when I open it again . But I would like to find out what the features and traits block expects in XML tags. Would you mind providing me with the XSLT or definition file you are using for the conversion? That way I can find out by myself.

[edit]
    Tried to find out myself, but failed. Just text doesn't work, so it expects a certain tag. But which one?
    Last edited by Milmoor; November 8th, 2020 at 20:21.

All that happens at this point is that the site says, "File Uploaded!" and that's it. I've tried it in Edge, Brave, and Chrome. So it seems like this is basically dead now.

Same thing happens to me, I leave it, and come back like 10-15 min, and it is ready.

Thread Information