FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    That is to be expected. You must wait for extension makers to update their extensions after an update. (Weren't we given a week's warning last update?)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I'm just giving the extension writer a head's up. I realize it takes > 0 time to change an extension (being the owner of a couple myself).

And the list of files being changed in 3.1.3 was made available weeks ago in the test release thread. So yes, we got more than a weeks warning.

Thanks for the heads up Darren. I'm going to be processing the many extensions I'm responsible for over the next few days.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, yeah. That's right; the files were listed in the test release thread. I forgot about that. I think last time something appeared in the City Hall section so that's where I was looking. Good deal.

FG v3.1.3 compatibility update v0.3.1.3 available in post #1. You must upgrade to this extension version to avoid errors and maintain compatibility.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Bug fix update available in post #1. This fixes an issue where once a party sheet skill roll had been made, the modifier box would not reset for future rolls.

Thanks Nickademus for bringing this issue to my attention.

What's the status on this for 3.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    What's the status on this for 3.2?
    I haven't reviewed it yet. It's on the list (a ways down).

It will need to be updated because the old version breaks this:

[PFRPG/3.5E] Party sheet skill rolls will be made, even when PC is untrained in a trained-only skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    It will need to be updated because the old version breaks this:

[PFRPG/3.5E] Party sheet skill rolls will be made, even when PC is untrained in a trained-only skill.
    Yeah, but I think I'll wait until this issue is fixed: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post298185

At the moment the party sheet doesn't seem to be working properly for skill rolls, even without the extension. It doesn't include the skill bonus at all for party rolls - just a straight roll.

Thread Information