STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    A very enjoyable way to spend an early (6am) Sunday morning - trawling through a goblin dungeon! Thanks to our DM, OneSidedDie/Scott for the game, but especially to damned and Trenloe for organising the event. As I said, it was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to FG CON VI (when you have caught up on your rest!)

Blog Entries
    I really want to thank OneSidedDie here too - he took over a session when the original GM couldnt make it - which was much appreciated by all.

This was a blast. This being my first con, I loved it! Thanks to Mask of Winter and Damned for convincing me to try it out.
    Hosted a game, played in a few, watched a few sessions.. yeah.. I can not wait for next time!

ShotGun,

I was interested in playing your Cthulu session but couldn't make it--would you consider running it again in the future?

As Sunspoticus knows, I'm hoping he'll run his Red Sands of Mars session, and I'd love to try out a Serenity session, too.

As with non-virtual cons, too many games, too little time!

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    This was a blast. This being my first con, I loved it! Thanks to Mask of Winter and Damned for convincing me to try it out.
    Hosted a game, played in a few, watched a few sessions.. yeah.. I can not wait for next time!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    ShotGun,

I was interested in playing your Cthulu session but couldn't make it--would you consider running it again in the future?

As Sunspoticus knows, I'm hoping he'll run his Red Sands of Mars session, and I'd love to try out a Serenity session, too.

As with non-virtual cons, too many games, too little time!
    Sure, I would I just need 3-5 squad leaders brave enough to storm the beach.

Thread Information