5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sukEEt View Post
    Attachment 10444
    I cheated on GIMP with my iPad and Procreate ... I feel so dirty ... Can you ever forgive me, GIMP?
    GiMP is a friendly sort - she doesnt mind you consorting with others - she is always happy to touch up the work of others too.

Quote Originally Posted by sukEEt View Post
    Attachment 10444
    I cheated on GIMP with my iPad and Procreate ... I feel so dirty ... Can you ever forgive me, GIMP?
    Disappointed, very disappointed.

Nice map though... Do you get multiple little copies automatically if you leave your iPad alone for a while with Procreate?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Disappointed, very disappointed.

Nice map though... Do you get multiple little copies automatically if you leave your iPad alone for a while with Procreate?
    BAHAHA ... nah ... we are responsible when it it comes to mapmaking...

my only issue with procreate (which i like more than GIMP now) is the fact that it doesn't have the selectors, straight lines, or shapes that GIMP has ... a few other APPS have tried to emulate these things, but then don't have the quality of brushes that procreate has ... that being said ... PROCREATE!

Attachment 15299
    GIMP, you are dead to me ... Procreate, I promise to treat you well ... This map was made with procreate in about 10 minutes ...

Attachment 15310

Copied this map that I already made using Procreate ... 5 minutes work ...

They aren't as good as the GIMP versions but they will be ... One day ... One ... Day ...

Depends on what tools you're used to. I did the attached in under 5 minutes in GIMP.

Procreate has the potential, for me at least to be prettier and quicker because of my Wacom stylus ... I was always held back by the way the keyboard and mouse need to work together ... With procreate it is only tablet mechanics ... Once again ... GIMP, you are dead to me

Attachment 15321
    Procreate with me people ... I love my iPad app ... GIMP, I don't understand what I ever saw in you ... oh yeah, it was your brushes that I just stole and then gave to Procreate ...

Thread Information