DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    oh i can help with "testing" too but I am running it modified for 2 gestalt characters, oh and disregard my request the d20pfsrd mod has all npcs and monsters which is all i need the maps i can rip out of the odf myself

I am a bit confused. I've made FG modules (Burnt Offerings, Skinsaw Murders, Hook Mountain in progress), can I share them with other users or not? Maybe my English is not good enough to understand it fully (all these OGL mumbo-jumbo).

Anyway, I have maps & stuff if anyone needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by kane280484 View Post
    I am a bit confused. I've made FG modules (Burnt Offerings, Skinsaw Murders, Hook Mountain in progress), can I share them with other users or not? Maybe my English is not good enough to understand it fully (all these OGL mumbo-jumbo).
    IF the modules only contain material from the Rise of the Runelords anniversary edition and IF the person wanting your modules proves that they own the anniversary edition then you may share your modules privately with them, as per the agreement with Paizo.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, ok then, thanks for clarification. If anyone sends me such proves, I am willing to share Burnt Offerings / Skinsaw Murders / Hook Mountain Massacre. Hook Mountaint should be ready in, like, 10 days I guess.

The Hook Mountain Massacre is ready

Also looking for ROTRL

Quote Originally Posted by kane280484 View Post
    Ah, ok then, thanks for clarification. If anyone sends me such proves, I am willing to share Burnt Offerings / Skinsaw Murders / Hook Mountain Massacre. Hook Mountaint should be ready in, like, 10 days I guess.
    Hi,

I would appreciate it if you could also send me the conversions you have of Runelords for fantasygrounds.

I attach my paizo receipt.

Cheers

Also interested and would appreciate your conversions.
    Attachment 11318

I'm also interested in any conversions. Thanks!

Last edited by zacore; January 1st, 2016 at 23:53.

I'm also interested in any conversions. Thanks!Attachment 12418

Hi,

I am also interested in your conversions. Please send me your conversion. Thank you beforehand
    Note that I bought the French version of the campaign but I guess it works anyway.
    Attachment 12865

Thread Information