DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Guys - send each other a PM and allocate a chapter or section or item each and start work on it and then combine it all up.
    One of you could extract Images and convert the NPCs, another could do the first section, etc...
    Get together and make it happen already

The problem is, we probably all have different approaches to doing it! Perhaps swest could comment on that, if he's received several different versions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    The problem is, we probably all have different approaches to doing it! Perhaps swest could comment on that, if he's received several different versions?
    I guarantee you do...
    But I reckon having 3/4 of it done for you is still better than none.

Thinking about it, I realised I could probably learn a lot from how other people have chosen to implement the same material in FG. Would the people who sent their modules to swest be happy to send them to me, too?

Yes, you'd think I should be able to compare and contrast the versions I received, except that, alas, I was up against a deadline (I made the mistake of giving my players an actual date/time - 10/11/2014 - we were going to start ), and so I picked one at random , more or less (I may have selected by weight, I don't remember) and didn't look through the others... I am pleased with my selection. I'll take a quick look to see whose I am using [goes to see]...

I looked back at my PMs/e-mails/download sites, and, well, I'm pretty sure I used Stargrove's mod (I am unable to absolutely confirm that, because the download has been removed from the cloud)... I know that is pretty weak, but I continue to struggle to keep my arms around everything I am downloading/reading/using/evaluating/etc... and, our next Saturday session is nearly upon me (gotta get prepared!)

Having said that, I realize now that I don't think there is anything within this .mod that would allow me to make such an attribution... That's unfortunate.

Anyway, like I said, I am very pleased with my choice, and it is providing a sound base for me to make my own additions and modifications. Thanks are in order, so I'm going to get back into my PMs and, hopefully, Stargrove will be able to make a positive ID, so that I can thank him.

- s.west

Blog Entries
    I'm starting to build the module myself. Yes I have the book. Xmas Pressy. So maybe in a week or so I'll have PART 1 done. With a long way to go of course.
    Sydney Australia.
    GMT + 10
    DM 3.5

I'd be interested in the Anniversary edition of RotRL as well. I don't have time to create myself, but I'm looking to run it and would be happy to "beta test" the first chapter and help out with changes and such as I find them.

Thanks!

Edit: Proof of ownership

Attachment 8511
    Last edited by Brokenspacebar; December 31st, 2014 at 19:14. Reason: Add proof of ownership

Hi all,

I've been away from this forum for far too long.
    What's occurring? Can I help?

wigwam

Could I pretty please get a copy which at least has all NPCs? My eyes are bleeding.... I will post as soon as I receive a module sorry just too busy to message everyone individually
    Attachment 8740

oh i can help with "testing" too but I am running it modified for 2 gestalt characters

Thread Information