FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries

Ladies of the Round Table will be streaming games of Fantasy Grounds

We are working with LoRT (Ladies of the Round Table) so that they can start streaming games of Fantasy Grounds on their channel. Follow the link to apply for an open guest spot or to follow them.

WANT TO TAKE PART IN A LIVE LORT RPG SHOW? Think you’ve got what it takes to roll dice with some of the LORTNation’s finest live on camera?
    https://www.ladiesoftheroundtable.net/?p=14913

Now this is the sort of exposure people have been talking about!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

mmm whatever happened to this? Seems to have fizzled out. I dont think their website is up anymore either. Oh well
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Yeah Fantasy Grounds would benefit greatly from a Twitch live stream I think.

Blog Entries
    They have had some scheduling conflicts so far. The website is still up but there are several other sites that look similar in name I think.

https://lortnation.com/

There are several FG games on twitch, the issue is that they don't use the FG tag so it's not as easy to find them. They are under Savage Worlds, or Pathfinder or D&D.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    There are several FG games on twitch, the issue is that they don't use the FG tag so it's not as easy to find them. They are under Savage Worlds, or Pathfinder or D&D.

ooOOo I did not know !

But maybe if they made a FG specific one, that would be a good thing?

Maybe ppl could scour the twitch feeds and recordings for FG sessions and get Doug in contact with them so they can add a easily search able tag for FG to their future sessions?

Thread Information