5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

rulset : Pathfinder
    Extension : Pathfinder Fr, allignement condition, extend NPC weapon
    Yes i waiting, i do a test right now and everything work well...and i don't do a thing

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Holding Shift key when dragging items between PCs and Party Sheet will transfer multiple items.
    • [CoreRPG+] Party Sheet item assignment field can support multiple names separated by commas, including auto-complete support.
    • [CoreRPG+] When item assignment field and button used, all items of a given entry will be evenly distributed to the assignment name.
    • [CoreRPG+] When Carried checkbox is changed in PC inventory, any items with a matching Location value will be updated to match.
    • [5E] Fixed vs. variable settings in NPC heal rolls not parsing correctly. Fixed.
    • [5E] Script error when accessing Main tab of player Party Sheet. Fixed.
    • [5E] Script error when dropping new character with unassigned class onto Party Sheet. Fixed.
    • [5E] Script error when using heal from CT quick action entry. Fixed.

JPG

VenomousFiligree
    Unsure if this is a bug or not, might even happen in live.

I'm running 5e latest test version. Show player to player whispers is on.

Player A whispers me (GM)
    Player B whispers player C
    I /reply and instead of whispering to player A, I whisper to player B

VenomousFiligree
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    Show player to player whispers is on.
    Yes...

Out of curiosity, is there any machination (effect/tag) that allows the Aid Spell to work as described (+5 Max Health). Increasing maximum hit points by 5 and having to remember to remove it after the spell expires is a bit of a hassle. That said, I am sure it's not an easy ask to have it working with a simple MAXHP: 5 effect, but you have amazed me with some other effects you've made work, so I thought I'd ask out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Out of curiosity, is there any machination (effect/tag) that allows the Aid Spell to work as described (+5 Max Health). Increasing maximum hit points by 5 and having to remember to remove it after the spell expires is a bit of a hassle. That said, I am sure it's not an easy ask to have it working with a simple MAXHP: 5 effect, but you have amazed me with some other effects you've made work, so I thought I'd ask out of curiosity.
    It's not in there, but I could see adding "HP: X" to the list of effects (would pretty much work that same as "AC: X" and "STR: X", et al.) - I'd never used it, but for some reason thought it was already in there....

Request: Dodge added as an Effect (I can use GRANTDISATK but I think seeing Dodge on the CT would look cleaner).

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Request: Dodge added as an Effect (I can use GRANTDISATK but I think seeing Dodge on the CT would look cleaner).
    Err, you just want to see it on the CT? I already do that - you can name an effect anything you want. Create an effect called "Dodge" with a duration of 1. Apply it before initiative, and it goes away automatically at the end of the round. Doesn't do anything except show up on the CT.

Thread Information