STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 22 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Believe I've found a bug. I have the calendar setup with a custom world calendar that has months with 3 weeks of 10 days each. When I try to generate weather for days later in the week, I get the following errors:

This happens when I click the "Next Day" button to generate a new weather record. If I actually create a new record for that date, and hit the generate button, it works fine, and I can do the "Next Day" button for another 7 days, then I get that message again.
    Could you please email be your custom calendar ([email protected]) and I'll take a look and see what the issue is - thanks
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Hey Dulux, i have just encountered an issue with the Weather Extension which has only occurred with the 3.2.2 update.
    When creating a new weather record, trying to drag a location in to the appropriate field will freeze the application, additionally the weather page will also not recognise the calender date that is set. (using the Eberron calender).
    This is using Current DOE effects (2.4 for weather) and confirming no conflict with other extensions by switching them all off.
    Nulk

Attachment 17669
    Currently Running: Eberron
    Recently Complete: Lost Mines of Phandelver / Green Ronins Freeport Trilogy / Tomb of Horrors
    Currently playing: nothing at the moment.
    Timezone: Australian Sydney Time - what ever the hell that is at the moment

Thanks Nulk - I'll look into what's going on
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Andraax,

Mate, you didn't mention anything about an extra (Custom Calendar) Extension - your Extension is changing some fundamental functions in the Calendar system which the DOE: Weather relies upon.

So this isn't a bug, its an incompatibility between two Extensions.

I can't be expected to write the DOEs to take into account every possible (coding) change that someone else may want to put into the system - and the accepted trouble-shooting process when any error occurs is to disable all Extensions and then re-enable each one to determine which one(s) is the potential issue. This has been said by the Smite Works Devs and the Community Devs time and time again.

I'm not annoyed or anything, I'm just trying to explain what's happening - to you and to everyone else who reads this thread.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

My extension just plugs a set of functions into a table in the base ruleset, using a published interface.

Can you elaborate specifically what the problem might be? My new functions just return the equivalent values the Gregorian calendar functions return (obviously, though, going to 10 instead of seven because of the extra days in a week).

I apologize Dulux-Oz, as I haven't read through all pages here, but I was wondering if there was a way to delete weather data?

When i right click on one of the weather entries in the list, i get close window, minimize and create item. Any suggestions?

I've updated to the latest versions of DOE: Base, Locations and Weather, and am running the latest Fantasy Grounds

On the weather window, click the "/" button in the lower right corner. This will put "delete" buttons next to all the weather records. Delete the ones you don't want anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    On the weather window, click the "/" button in the lower right corner. This will put "delete" buttons next to all the weather records. Delete the ones you don't want anymore.
    thank you... i'm a dope heh.

Hi Guys & Girls,

So its 21-Feb-2017 and I find myself in the position to be able to spend the next week or so on ensuring that the DOEs are working properly for people. In an effort to make my life easier in this, I'm going to ask you all to please post a message here about any outstanding Bugs you may have with this DOE (copies of this post are being made in each of the DOE Threads, so only post here about this DOE, please). However, before you do, please take a brief moment to read through any other Bug Posts made after this Post so that you're not telling me about something I've already been made aware of - sure, if you have further information, add it to the mix, but multiple posts about the same Bug are actually counter-productive - no "Me too" posts, please - thanks.

Also, just to spell things out explicitly, BEFORE you post a Bug could you please ensure that you have the latest Ruleset and Extensions (possible by downloading the Extensions again).

I'm going to use the Post # as the Bug Tracking # from now on, so if you do need to add information about a previously reported Bug, include the original Post/Bug # in your updated information - thanks.

Please note that this is about Bugs, not Desired Features (I'll probably do one of those "requests" requests later on).

If you do post a Bug, please include the following information:
    • The Ruleset you are using, including version numbers
    • A full list of any Extensions you have loaded, including versions numbers (where available)
    • If the Bug only occurs when a Module is loaded, the Module Name and version number (if applicable)
    • A detailed explanation of the Bug and how to reproduce it

So, let's see about making sure everything's working properly - your help and patience in this is appreciated.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everyone,

I've just placed an update to this Extension on the first post (v2.4.5). You will need to download the latest version of the DOE: Base as well (v3.0).

This is only a minor Compatibility Update - most of the requests, etc, listed in this Thread have not yet been included, but I plan on doing a series of small, rapid updates to get all of the requested features, etc, done as soon as possible.

As normal, if you have any issues or suggestions then please let me know.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10