5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    So, ultimate was only penultimate... I'll wait for the superultimate license, where I can pay for the whole group and nonetheless rotate GMs. Really, that would be great!

Relaying a question I've been asked: is the subscription available without Paypal?

Blog Entries
    It is not. Paypal is handling all of the actual collection of money each month, cancellations, etc. and they notify us through an integration with our site.

Thanks for the quick answer.

How do you disable this or does it auto-disable when you purchase the ultimate license? I am not stopping using Fantasy Grounds, just have the money now to buy it and don't really want to get billed twice.. Not that Doug and company don't deserve it but you understand.. lol

Blog Entries
    To disable your subscription, just cancel the authorized payment plan in PayPal. Make sure you have your new license key entered into your settings first.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    To disable your subscription, just cancel the authorized payment plan in PayPal. Make sure you have your new license key entered into your settings first.
    Thank you! I will be doing that a bit later this month since I got bored waiting for the answer and spent a bunch of money on extra books inside Fantasy Grounds instead.. lol I think I now own all the companions and several more goodies though to make my games that much better in Fantasy Grounds!

What can I say, I enjoy the software and use it an awful lot, and all those drag and drop skills, edges, hindrances, powers, gear, and more.. hehehe, FG heaven!

Blog Entries
    You can't go wrong with that.

Thread Information