DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    This module specifically contains creatures from the Paizo NPC Codex product. It is not a dump of all creatures from d20pfsrd.

This is the product it’s based on: https://paizo.com/products/btpy8v3a?...Game-NPC-Codex
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 19th, 2020 at 09:18.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In it's current state, the NPCs are largely unable to be used in an encounter unless you drag directly into the CT. The only area these show up in is the library as a reference. Duplicating the NPC sheets, dragging the NPC sheet "info blip" into the NPC menu or dragging the info blip to add them to an encounter all give the message, "Only Records from Campaign Record Lists can be added to encounters".

Blog Entries
    Thought I'd mention here that the <ruleset> tag for all 3 of these is 3.5E rather than PFRPG, which in FG Classic is no big deal, but in my FG Unity install, none of these show up in my PF1E module window.

Quote Originally Posted by Castellanox7 View Post
    In it's current state, the NPCs are largely unable to be used in an encounter unless you drag directly into the CT. The only area these show up in is the library as a reference. Duplicating the NPC sheets, dragging the NPC sheet "info blip" into the NPC menu or dragging the info blip to add them to an encounter all give the message, "Only Records from Campaign Record Lists can be added to encounters".
    Working on fixing this right now. Should have new modules available in a few hours.

Thought I'd mention here that the <ruleset> tag for all 3 of these is 3.5E rather than PFRPG, which in FG Classic is no big deal, but in my FG Unity install, none of these show up in my PF1E module window.
    And this too.

New zip file containing updated modules in post #1 above.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    New zip file containing updated modules in post #1 above.
    Thank you!

Wanted to use the module today and got a lot of error messages.
    But I am very sure that it is because of the interaction with the mods here from the forum "Upgrade NPC Actions", "PFRPG - Spellbook Extended" and "Feature: Spell Record Actions".
    Where should I post it?
    Here are some of the errors
    [4/15/2022 6:19:11 PM] s'FFAL_getFractionAsNumber() | (numeric value expected) value=' | s'-'
    [4/15/2022 6:19:11 PM] s'FFAL_data_library_common.lua | FFAL_genericSortDataCapture() | status, parameters=' | s'capture failed' | s'(Empty)' | s'^%s*(%a+%s*%a*)%s*([+-]?%d*)%s*(.*)'
    [4/15/2022 6:19:11 PM] s'FFAL_getFractionAsNumber() | (numeric value expected) value=' | s'-'
    [4/15/2022 6:19:11 PM] s'FFAL_data_library_common.lua | FFAL_genericSortDataCapture() | status, parameters=' | s'capture failed' | s'(Empty)' | s'^%s*(%a+%s*%a*)%s*([+-]?%d*)%s*(.*)'
    [4/15/2022 6:19:13 PM] s'FFAL_getFractionAsNumber() | (numeric value expected) value=' | s'10ft.,Reach5ft.'
    [4/15/2022 6:20:40 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 7.3778413 - PFRPG NPC Codex - Core Classes
    [4/15/2022 6:20:42 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.2689994 - PFRPG NPC Codex - NPC Classes
    [4/15/2022 6:21:03 PM] Campaign saved. (0.2s)
    [4/15/2022 6:21:38 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/spell.lua"]:54: attempt to call global 'getDatabaseNode' (a nil value)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Morquendel; April 15th, 2022 at 17:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    But I am very sure that it is because of the interaction with the mods here from the forum "Upgrade NPC Actions", "PFRPG - Spellbook Extended" and "Feature: Spell Record Actions".
    Where should I post it?
    The issue is more than likely caused by one of the extensions being used.

First step is to start a brand new campaign with no extensions and see if you get the error.

Assuming you don't get the error, then make sure that you have the most up-to-date versions of all of the extensions you're using and check that they are compatible.

If you still get the error after updating your extensions and only loading those that are compatible, disable each extension one-by-one - check if the error exists each time you disable an extension, when the error doesn't occur then the issue will be related to the last extension you disabled.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Where should I post it?
    Here are some of the errors
    There is only one error there:
    Code:
    [4/15/2022 6:21:38 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/spell.lua"]:54: attempt to call global 'getDatabaseNode' (a nil value)
    The rest is just a series debug messages from some extension.

Are you using the latest version of Upgrade NPC Actions?
    That looks like an error that it used to cause early last year.
    Remove it (and any other of my extensions that you use) from the extensions folder.
    Then add them from here: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/cra...2/view-profile
    Then update via the FG launcher (even if it isn't red).

Everything form Forge where possible ;(

Thread Information