FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    This module specifically contains creatures from the Paizo NPC Codex product. It is not a dump of all creatures from d20pfsrd.

This is the product it’s based on: https://paizo.com/products/btpy8v3a?...Game-NPC-Codex
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 19th, 2020 at 09:18.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In it's current state, the NPCs are largely unable to be used in an encounter unless you drag directly into the CT. The only area these show up in is the library as a reference. Duplicating the NPC sheets, dragging the NPC sheet "info blip" into the NPC menu or dragging the info blip to add them to an encounter all give the message, "Only Records from Campaign Record Lists can be added to encounters".

Blog Entries
    Thought I'd mention here that the <ruleset> tag for all 3 of these is 3.5E rather than PFRPG, which in FG Classic is no big deal, but in my FG Unity install, none of these show up in my PF1E module window.

Quote Originally Posted by Castellanox7 View Post
    In it's current state, the NPCs are largely unable to be used in an encounter unless you drag directly into the CT. The only area these show up in is the library as a reference. Duplicating the NPC sheets, dragging the NPC sheet "info blip" into the NPC menu or dragging the info blip to add them to an encounter all give the message, "Only Records from Campaign Record Lists can be added to encounters".
    Working on fixing this right now. Should have new modules available in a few hours.

Thought I'd mention here that the <ruleset> tag for all 3 of these is 3.5E rather than PFRPG, which in FG Classic is no big deal, but in my FG Unity install, none of these show up in my PF1E module window.
    And this too.

New zip file containing updated modules in post #1 above.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    New zip file containing updated modules in post #1 above.
    Thank you!

Thread Information