STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

PFRPG NPC Codex (Module)

Description A Fantasy Grounds module containing NPC statblocks from Paizo's NPC Codex.

Downloads
    PF-SRD-NPC-Codex.zip

Install: Unzip the downloaded file, then place the three mod files in the {FG_DATA}\module folder.

Updates
    6/12/2021 - Fixed XML structure so that the contents of these modules appear as NPC records and don't complain when you directly drag them into an encounter. Removed versioning.
    1/22/2015 v1.1 Fixed numerous NPCs with missing ability scores, BAB, etc.
    8/27/2014 v1.0 Split into three .mod files (Core Classes, Prestige Classes, and NPC Classes), all classes now complete.
    8/21/2014 v0.3 Ranger, Rogue, Sorceror, Wizard (all Core Classes completed)
    8/20/2014 v0.2 Fighter, Monk, Paladin
    8/19/2014 v0.1 Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid

Now that this is complete, can I get this stickied on main modules page please?
    Last edited by darrenan; June 12th, 2021 at 22:36.

Fantastic work!

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Now that this is complete, can I get this stickied on main modules page please?
    Done.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I hesitate to clutter your thread with my question, but I don't know a better place to put it.

I was looking to contribute in some way, and I thought that creating a module with the contents of the NPC Gallery (from the SRD) would be good... However, I'm confused by the difference, or relationship, between this NPC Gallery, and the NPC Codex referenced above (apart from quantity and organization)... Can you clarify this for me, before I go off on this tangent?

Thanks.

- s.west

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    I was looking to contribute in some way, and I thought that creating a module with the contents of the NPC Gallery (from the SRD) would be good... However, I'm confused by the difference, or relationship, between this NPC Gallery, and the NPC Codex referenced above (apart from quantity and organization)... Can you clarify this for me, before I go off on this tangent?t
    The NPC Gallery is from the Game Mastery Guide PF book and the NPC Codex is from the NPC Codex PF book - both available in the Paizo PRD. These are 2 different lists of NPCs. The Gamesmastery Guide NPCs have already been created in FG format - they are available in the usual module download thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thx for your works!
    I use it frequently and I noticed that the following characters (in PF-SRD-NPC-Codex-Core-Classes.mod):

- Grand Necromancer
    - Pyromaniac Mage
    - Toothy Transmuter
    - Prankster Illusionist
    - Tribal Seer
    - Battle Mage
    - Arisen Sorcerer
    - Demon-Blooded Sorcerer
    - Fiery Dragonkin
    - Fey Enchantress
    - Bramble Sorcerer
    - Supreme Hunter
    - Fiendslayer
    - Furious Crusader
    - Saintly Knight
    - Vigilant Bodyguard
    - Pirate King
    - Griffon Rider
    - Halfling Slinger
    - Fastidious Sharpshooter
    - Wild Lancer
    - Gambler
    - Cruel Instructor
    - Notorious Foil
    - Shoreline Cleric
    - Profane General
    - Water Merchant

... do not have some stats (Ex. Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma, BAB... etc).

Can you fix it?

Thank you for your great work!!

Fixed. Version 1.1 is now available.
    Last edited by darrenan; January 23rd, 2015 at 00:23.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Fixed. Version 1.1 is now available.
    I love you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kenciro View Post
    I love you
    Awww - thats so nice!

ah, this is the one

any chance this parser could be ran again, and more content from d20pfsrd could be pulled?

I only noticed that quite a few from the site aren't included...

TIA
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; October 19th, 2020 at 05:27.

Thread Information