Starfinder Playlist

Character builder / drag-n-drop class leveling up feature

It's awesome how you can level up by simply dragging and dropping a class to your character sheet.

However, I notice that when a character gets high enough level to have to select a class ability (usually 2nd or 3rd level), there is no dialog prompting for a selection. Additonally, from that point forward, the specific class abilities have to be dropped in manually.

Is this simply an incomplete feature, or have I parsed the class descriptions incorrectly? (I'm using PAR5E and have leveraged the #abh; and #abf; tags according to the documentation. The classes certainly look right when viewed in the reference library)
    -Bumamgar

When posting questions etc. please indicate the FG ruleset you are referring to. I'm guessing you're talking about the 5E ruleset, but I can't be sure... Each ruleset can do things differently, so it's always best to say which ruleset you're using so that people can help you straight away.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry, yes I am referring to the 5e ruleset
    -Bumamgar

I can't remember if it got implemented in the play test beta version of ruleset or not. We'll take a look after Gencon.

Cheers ,
    JPG

Thread Information