FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Updates

• [CoreRPG+] If portrait set on PC and token not set, then token will be set to default portrait token.
    • [CoreRPG+] Support for negative dice in effects and /die commands.
    • [CoreRPG+] Switched to lighter wood-toned frame for token window for easier token visibility.
    • [5E] Add campaign option to support random or max HP for NPCs added to the combat tracker.
    • [5E] Add support for pregen characters in modules.
    • [5E] Add Poisoned condition (Disdvantage on attacks and checks).
    • [5E] Add legendary actions support to NPC.
    • [5E] Removed creation of default attack/save action for spells without attack/save conditions.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Added labels in weapon editor window and spell damage/heal/effect editor windows.
    • Hex grids used alpha channel of underlying image in masked areas, allowing players to see room/passage approximations. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] End turn button on player combat tracker dragged to hot key bar was not working. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Font load warning when using Wood theme extension. Fixed.
    • [5E] Passive perception not correct when Perception set to use double/half proficiency bonus. Fixed.
    • [CnC] PC initiative bonus not being added when rolled from the combat tracker menu. Fixed.
    • [DEV] Added negative dice support. Any defined die type preceded by a minus sign will be treated as a negative die.
    • [DEV] Added Extension.getExtensions and Extension.getExtensionInfo functions (similar to Module functions)
    • [DEV][CoreRPG+] Adjusted layout of many CoreRPG windows to support better theming.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Support for negative dice in effects and /die commands.
    How does work? 1d6+1d6 means 0 dices are rolled, or does it mean the result of 1d6 is added then the result of another d6 is substracted?

/die 1d6-1d6
    will roll 2 6-sided dice. The first one will have a positive value, and the second one will have a negative value. The positive and negative value will be summed.

Regards,
    JPG

Did a quick test and you still have a bug where when you drag an effect with DISATK: melee, ranged on to the monster, it places the effect as DISATK: melee ranged with no comma causing the effect to not work. If you do DISATK: melee; DISATK: ranged, that seems to be a work around.

Minor quirk:

GM/Player cannot successfully drag and drop Item from Party Sheet and drop it to PC Portrait to give/get the item, UNLESS player character's inventory tab-page has been opened once. The issue is that Item won't transfer from partysheet to PC sheet because inventory databasenode does not exist.

Possible fix: In ItemManager.addItemToList (line 184), instead of using DB.findNode, the node could be created (DB.createNode) to make sure it exists.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

kalannar,
    Why not just use DISATK without a specifier? There are only 2 kinds of attacks defined in the 5E ruleset currently (melee, ranged).

Ikael,
    Thanks, I will look at that.

JPG

When looking at rollable tables, I am getting a window that pops up that says:

Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (rightanchor) in windowclass (table_header)Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (rightanchor) in windowclass (table_header)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (rightanchor) in windowclass (table_header)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (rightanchor) in windowclass (table_header)

I am using the new Wizards desktop, looks great btw! It doesn't appear to affect the performance of the table rolling.

Creature Legendary actions appear to be taking the title of the last Action as a header in the Legendary Action description (telling how many legendary points they have). I've looked at two different creatures and both have the same issue. May just be a parsing issue, or maybe I need to define a header for this information?

Here's a picture.

Attachment 7386
    Last edited by Irondrake; September 5th, 2014 at 03:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [DEV] Added Extension.getExtensions and Extension.getExtensionInfo functions (similar to Module functions)

JPG
    Just noticed this - thanks JPG, its nice to know you guys are keeping an eye on the forums and seriously taking notice of suggestions, etc.

Oh, and the negative die idea is nice as well - I just might tackle an Alternatey Ruleset now, as negative die are a fundamental mechanic of the Alternatey Rules.

Bugga - I just realised I've now got to hold off on v3 of my Locations Database until FGv3.0.8 comes out - damn!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

It's np, i was just reporting issues i found. I didn't know you could use it without defining the type of attack. It was one of those things that took me a while to figure out why it was failing until I noticed the comma being stripped. Other people might run into this issue and at least it is noted.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:476: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Getting this error when rolling a critical. What extra information do you need to fix this? I have the same message whether I roll the damage straight after making a crit or clicking the crit modifier. No damage roll of any sort is made.

Thread Information