DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Players Handbook Release

Wit the release of the players handbook today, is the ruleset being updated with the new information.

I, for one, am very excited by all of the new stuff in the handbook, and can't wait until it all gets added.

Eric

I've got mine, but there's no digital version of it yet. Everything is going to have to be typed or scanned. What a pain...

Blog Entries
    ok - so firstly - at least as at today - there is no license to incorporate any copyright material in the ruleset.
    as to the rules - it is SmiteWorks intention to make this ruleset at least as functional as the 3.5/pathfinder and 4e rulesets.
    this does take hundreds of hours of programming but i reckon just as soon as they get back from GenCon they will be diving right into it.

Blog Entries
    ok - so firstly - at least as at today - there is no license to incorporate any copyright material in the ruleset.
    as to the rules - it is SmiteWorks intention to make this ruleset at least as functional as the 3.5/pathfinder and 4e rulesets.
    this does take hundreds of hours of programming but i reckon just as soon as they get back from GenCon they will be diving right into it.

Blog Entries
    I mentioned it in a previous post that Smiteworks are currently in discussions with Wizards for 5E. Unfortunately I can't say very much at this stage aside to give those of you planning to manually create 5E modules, a courteous heads up. With GenCon nearly upon us discussions will naturally slow down but we expect them to resume again once we are all back in the office.

As for the ruleset damned is spot on, as soon as we receive our electronic copies from Wizards we will review the content and where necessary will adapt the ruleset.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    That must be why I "said" it twice

And here I thought I was just seeing double

Thread Information