Starfinder Playlist

Tokens: Goblin Tribes

Hello there folks, thought I would pop in and tell you all about the token pack I just popped onto RPGnow.com. It is a pack of Goblins, lots of little Goblins. Goblin peasants, Goblin Warriors and Cultists, even some Goblins on Spiders!
    This token pack is dedicated to the most common monster in role-playing history, the Goblin! With this new token pack you will have Goblins coming out your ears with the variety of different poses that are divided into a number of different character types: Shaman, Cultist, peasant, Warrior and Spider Rider! Plus the Goblins are also broken down by tribal skin color to add a little more character to the tokens.

The tokens contained within this package have been produced with digital role-playing software such as Fantasy Grounds in mind. If you are not sure about what you will get, or the quality of our digital tabletop role-playing tokens. Then why not click here to download our Sample Goblin character set: The Shaman.

You can read about this token pack over at my Studio web site, or over at RPGnow.com.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Very cool! Particularly appreciate the addition of some uncommon postures (seated, imploring the sky).

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by gmkieran View Post
    Very cool! Particularly appreciate the addition of some uncommon postures (seated, imploring the sky).

Cheers!
    Thanks, I made the Goblins as a sorta "add on" to my last mini-adventure site which had a limited range of goblins in it. The idea was to expand on the goblins, but it became a stand alone pack.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Thread Information