5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    I'd like a not-to-high (half as high as those above) Musketeer one :P.

Blog Entries
    AstaSyneri - Im struggling to find anything suitable from my resources - I have done the following which may - or may not - suit?

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Blog Entries
    So the current list looks like this - Im not including the first 6 taller ones.
    The source text is still here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/42izs4agzd...tures.txt?dl=0

The images below are in order 1 thru 12... grab the appropriate one from the dropbox file...

Last edited by damned; January 31st, 2015 at 08:46.

If you're taking requests, I'd use a Noir/Gangsters version ... I'll hope to make this on my own in the next couple weeks if you're busy, damned.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    If you're taking requests, I'd use a Noir/Gangsters version ... I'll hope to make this on my own in the next couple weeks if you're busy, damned.
    Doh! I just posted in another thread that you needed a new signature! let me see what I can do.

Blog Entries
    Hector Trelane something for you - I hope one of these fits the bill...

As usual find the codes in here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/42izs4agzd...tures.txt?dl=0
    #s 13, 14 and 15.

Works great! Thanks, Damien!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    Not quite there Hector - your text line is beside the graphic...

Ok should be fixed

Thread Information