DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

FG Con Signatures

Hi guys - anyone wishing to use a FG Con signature - Ive put together a few here.
    To use copy the two lines (from the file link at bottom) into your Profile Signature. Beware - once in a while I may make minor changes to the actual file

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Signature File

Blog Entries
    2 new signature files - just in case you were wondering what I was doing all day...

Download Signature File

Done. The fourth signature text in the dropbox text file is missing the beginning CENTER tag, by the way.

Blog Entries
    it was even worse than that... i missed the closing center tag from #3 and the opening center tag for #4 which is why they still displayed ok above!

Weird, for some reason I can't get *any* signature of mine to display. Other people's are showing up just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellock View Post
    Weird, for some reason I can't get *any* signature of mine to display. Other people's are showing up just fine.
    I can see yours.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, there it is. Only on new posts since the sig was saved?

Damned, can you share a transparent version of the image you're using for the dwarf warrior and bald wizard, and I'll create a 1930s Noir version for use in my signature?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    It would be neat to have some images sized for social media cover images.

Resire

My Projects

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RTFallen View Post
    It would be neat to have some images sized for social media cover images.

Resire
    Please let me know what size you need and which banner/style you prefer...

Thread Information