5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholy_Wind View Post
    Well, specifically the Final Rounds for an extended Tournament play game I am designing.

I was willing to be an organizer over on R20, but the Devs shut me down on the idea very quickly. Tourneys are against R20 ToS, apparently...
    Send an email with your tourney ideas and how it would work to [email protected] and we can discuss further.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    There are about 30 sessions which are now open for player bookings!
    GMs get your games posted early so we can get them filled up.

Blog Entries
    Achtung Cthulhu
    The Three Kings – by Sarah Newton

It’s summer, 1939, and a shadow is falling over Europe. Czechoslovakia has been invaded by the Third Reich, and the country dismembered. In its place, the Nazis have declared a “Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia”, centred on the former capital of Prague. And yet, amidst the restive populace in the surrounding countryside, resistance is growing - led by a triumvirate of patriots known only as the “Three Kings”.

Your job is to parachute into the area and make contact with the “Three Kings” as well as with a Czech priest who has information about atrocities committed by the Third Reich - information which will provide priceless propaganda if war does break out.

No experience with Fantasy Grounds, Savage Worlds or Achtung! Cthulhu necessary.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/sxg-ac...e-three-kings/

GM: Ian M Ward

BOOM!

We've hit 50 events (52 at time of writing) - this is the first time FG Con has hit this milestone and it's AWESOME!

Now, we need to make sure as much of these events go ahead as possible - and this needs players signing up. Get the word out folks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Fizban is running a triple header - Hard Boiled at FG Con
    This will be 3 separate sessions running Friday/Saturday/Sunday and you can play any or all sessions. The sessions will flow on so more fun the more sessions you make. Last FG Con Fizban ran a DnD 3.5E Samurai inspired triple header.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/hard-boiled/
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/hard-boiled-2/
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/hard-boiled-3/

It’s late in the night, hour of the wolf. The rain beats down hard onto the city streets, almost drowning out the sound of distant gunshots. On the edge of the slums stands an old apartment block that was converted into a low budget hotel. It’s former owner’s dreams of riches long dead as the decrepit rooms are now filled with half dead junkies languishing in their fleeting euphoria. A room on the second floor has a light still on, flickering away in defiance of the darkness from outside that threatens to consume its meagre warmth. The room’s current occupants sneer from behind their ghoulish masks, wishing for darkness to hide the faeces stained floor. A creature of filth, barely recognisable as a man, cowers before them. He coughs out from between broken, rotting teeth.

“Oi ‘aven seen nuffink!” Oi sweaz! Dawnt tell nawones me!”

One of the masked men draws a pistol from beneath his coat and almost teasingly slow begins to point it at the serf’s head.

“You say that you will not tell a soul? Well I believe you.”

The ragged man closes his eyes in fearful anticipation.

With a start Kincade awakes. After realising that he is still at his desk he slouches back in his chair. Kincade reaches for the half empty glass of stale whiskey left from the previous night. He looks warily at a case file in front of him. He remembers some woman walking into his office once he was well into his bottle, she hastily asked for his help and offered payment. He couldn’t remember what his response was but she left him a file. Kincade tentatively gathers the papers from within this mysterious parcel, and begins to read them. After a few brief minutes he places the files down and reaches for his rolodex, whispering wearily to himself,

“I’m going to need help with this one.”.

A hard boiled genre game set in the dystopian city of Eden.

In the slums district of Eden, children have been going missing for several months. The police are powerless to do anything as usual, and the Civil Servants are unwilling to involve themselves. The people have barely noticed the kidnappings as nobody really cares about serfs. However there is a woman who runs a charity school in the district to try an help these children build a future. This woman has approached your agency seeking help, and she is paying handsomely.

This game will be run using BRP

Characters will be provided

This game will be an even mix of combat and role-playing, with possibly more focus on the RP.

This game is set to run for 3 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) with a session for each day, listed as different events.

Up to 6 player slots available.

There is no requirement to attend all 3 sessions.

Ruleset: Basic Role Playing
    GM: Fizban
    Lots more games at https://www.fg-con.com/events

I was toying with the idea of a PF character creation session for new players. I know making characters is something I struggled with when I started... so many options... fitting the parts together... and as most of the games seem to use pregens at the con, it's not something people might get to try otherwise. Can I just go ahead and add it to the events list or do I need to speak to someone first as it's not a "normal" event? Thanks

Blog Entries
    all events are moderated in that they have to be approved before they become public.
    i have no problem with that session at all.
    you should bounce it off Trenloe though as he co-ordinates all the PFS stuff and he might like to work with you on the timing of the session.
    Trenloe is a few hours behind you but should respond within 24hrs.

Okay, will send him a PM with a few more details on the idea

Edit: Thanks for the quick reply btw!

I posted to run a Pathfinder GM Training session. Definitely not the most knowledgeable on the topic but for beginners ...I should get them to the point of running a decent start-up campaign.

What I could use is a few mentors they can contact after the session. Always something gets forgotten or not recalled and someone wants to ask a veteran. I'm not the greatest to get back to my FG website for messages in a timely fashion (usually only check it once a day to once every 2 days). If your open to contact afterwards send me a FG message(mail).

Congratulations on the new record for events.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Blog Entries
    thanks JerryRig - we have a few training sessions this time round which I think is great!
    just refer them back to the forums as there are plenty of people here to help if you are not around.

Thread Information