DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Exclamation The One Ring - Extension Update

There's an update (version 4) to the Foundations Core extension for The One Ring. The extension adds Eye of Sauron check marks against the common skills for those who have Rivendell and want to play High Elves.

Foundations Core folder
    Now … use the fcore-TOR.pak file and put it in to the rulesets folder in the Fantasy Grounds application directory (linked in the top right of the Fantasy Grounds launcher).

The template library module is provided for reference. This contains names of skills, traits, and stats only. I’ve consciously put less than is available on Azrapse’s character generator in here - as that seems to be the indicator of what is okay as a fair use of the copyrighted material (at least, it’s been going for years without being asked to be taken down and was also actively promoted on Cubicle 7’s own web forum - when they had one).
    The library module I use for my own game has a lot more detail in it. If you have the PDF and the XML skills, you are able to replace what has been removed. That will be for your own personal use, and not to be shared with anyone.
    Put the TOR-Player.mod file into the modules folder. Open from the book icon in the top right, dragging the book open.You will then see this appear in the Library.
    Last edited by Valarian; August 22nd, 2019 at 10:15. Reason: Update installation instructions
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Another update to the Foundation Core extension for The One Ring, thanks to Seosaidh. This update adds the dice icons for the feat and success dice in the game. In the Google Drive folder linked above.

Thank you so much for this one
    Do you plan on making some visual improvements? or you no longer will update the ruleset/ext...?
    One question what's the db.xml in the resources file?? its some kind of update or other thing?
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

sample characters, iirc
    improvements are likely to be functional rather than visual. I'm no artist

The resources zip file contains:
    - a stance sheet (for combat) by voidstate on the C7 forums
    - portraits of the stock pre-generated characters
    - db.xml file containing the stock pre-generated characters

The portraits are copyright of Cubicle 7 and credit goes to (probably) Jon Hodgson.
    Hopefully, the 64x64 portraits I've provided fit under the realms of fair-use or sample.

The pre-generated character sheets are available from Cubicle 7's downloads page
    https://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games...ing-downloads/

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    sample characters, iirc
    improvements are likely to be functional rather than visual. I'm no artist
    Ok friend i was just asking...
    Thanks
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    The resources zip file contains:
    - a stance sheet (for combat) by voidstate on the C7 forums
    - portraits of the stock pre-generated characters
    - db.xml file containing the stock pre-generated characters

The portraits are copyright of Cubicle 7 and credit goes to (probably) Jon Hodgson.
    Hopefully, the 64x64 portraits I've provided fit under the realms of fair-use or sample.

The pre-generated character sheets are available from Cubicle 7's downloads page
    https://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games...ing-downloads/

Thank you Valarian! and congrats for your amazing work!

Im using your TOR ruleset. I did three adventures with it and now we are doing the fourth adventure!

I've updated the extension (version 5) for The One Ring to include a tab on the NPC sheet for light-side NPCs. This has the stat blocks found in The Heart of the Wild and Rivendell. Up to 6 relevant skills and 6 Specialities / Distinctive Features catered for. Die rolls from the tab roll the character dice rather than the adversary dice. Good for people like Amfossa, etc.

There's also an update to the TOR-Resources zip file. It's now basically a sample campaign file, drop the contents in to a newly created TOR campaign to get the sample characters. One thing of note, there's a Eye of Mordor tracker and an Eye token to use with it.

Folder Link:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...N1E&authuser=0

To the friend that sent me a message...sorry for the delay...did you update the files you sent me with this one...?
    To Valarian many thanks for you work my friend
    Big Hugs to both

Awesome! I only recently got into The One Ring RPG (having been pretty invested in the CODA Lord of the Rings RPG by Decipher) and was hoping someone out there in the interwebz had done the rules for Fantasy Grounds.
    Raise that worg puppy with all the smiles and sunshine you want. One day he'll catch you slipping and end up dry humping your corpse as he feasts on your spleen. - Danger Dwarf

Thread Information