DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondrake View Post
    Its been pretty good for the past 21 years...for the most part She doesn't read these boards so....
    I genuinely laughed out loud.

In 11 days, the lady of my life and I shall celebrate our 21st as well. I feel very fortunate indeed to be able to share that adventure with her.

And if I said anything different, I'd be making death saving throws.

I'll be running for my life now...

Blog Entries
    well @Irondrake and @ShadeRaven - that is worth celebrating.

I am working on getting everything input to start running a 5E campaign so I will be looking for players in about a week or so if you don't find a game. One thing of note is that this will be my first time running a game over FG so patience will be needed

Quote Originally Posted by FSHSchmo View Post
    I am working on getting everything input to start running a 5E campaign so I will be looking for players in about a week or so if you don't find a game. One thing of note is that this will be my first time running a game over FG so patience will be needed
    Send me a message when your ready to accept applications!

Please notify me when you are ready!

FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

If it wasn't for doing all the data entry to parse everything I would. Running a game = fun parsing & coding = /wrists lol

Are you about ready to get this FG 5e game going?

FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

As some point I'm going to run a 5e game using FG2, but at the very least I'm going to wait until the DMG comes out.

It will most likely be a Dragonlance campaign.

That would be awesome

Thread Information