STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Sorry guys I was busy and missed the packaging problem. I've updated the first post with it packaged correctly now. Thanks for posting a fix, mattekure
    No Problem, thanks for the extension, I've removed the attachment from my post, everyone should use the post in OP.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Hi,

I don't know if this extension is still supported but its giving of an error in the latest FGU update.

Hopefully you might want to take a look.

The error happens if the tokens from the "Combat Tracker" are placed on a map. Then when you close and re-open the map it will trigger this error in the chat you can see in the screenshot I took.

Thanks! Been using it for a while and really like it!

Screenshot 2020-09-26 at 14.28.11.png
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; September 26th, 2020 at 14:06.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hi,

I don't know if this extension is still supported but its giving of an error in the latest FGU update.

Hopefully you might want to take a look.

The error happens if the tokens from the "Combat Tracker" are placed on a map. Then when you close and re-open the map it will trigger this error in the chat you can see in the screenshot I took.

Thanks! Been using it for a while and really like it!

Screenshot 2020-09-26 at 14.28.11.png
    I'm pretty sure that this error is not from this extension. The error is in file "scripts/manager_token.lua" which is not part of this extension.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I'm pretty sure that this error is not from this extension. The error is in file "scripts/manager_token.lua" which is not part of this extension.
    Ok strange, all my other extension are on, expect for this one and the error isn't triggered anymore.

I did a test with only this extension on and the error still popped up, also the blue health bar that should be on the side of the token was gone.

I was able to reproduce the other error message I got before.

Screenshot 2020-09-26 at 15.22.03.png
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; September 26th, 2020 at 14:22.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Ok strange, all my other extension are on, expect for this one and the error isn't triggered anymore.
    Its always possible that this extension changes something that causes another extension to throw an error. But the error is occuring somewhere else.

Its always possible that this extension changes something that causes another extension to throw an error. But the error is occuring somewhere else.
    Ok but in my last test I had only this extension on. So might be related FGU token locking or something new that was added.

Its certainly possible. If the underlying ruleset changed how some things are represented, this extension may have changed a value that causes the new code to throw an error. I use this extension, so I will be taking a close look at it for my games.

Its certainly possible. If the underlying ruleset changed how some things are represented, this extension may have changed a value that causes the new code to throw an error. I use this extension, so I will be taking a close look at it for my games.
    Cool thanks Mattekure !

I can confirm that the presence of this extension does cause the error to show up. The error itself is occurring in the CoreRPG ruleset file manager_token.lua. I'm not sure yet why. The error is indicating that its trying to combine two strings and one of them is not defined.

Mhmm Ok, so maybe string definition were changed slightly, after the new update, so could be then just to find the right string its trying to combine?
    I'm guessing one string might be for the health-bar and the other could be related to colour adaption from the extension.
    I'm no coder, so definitely not an expert in this area.

Thread Information