DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

5E Alternate Wound Colors Extension

I ran a 5E game and not having the wound colors the way I was use to them bugged me - so I made an Alt Wound Colors extension for 5E and l'm sharing.

This extension changes the default wound colors on the party sheet, combat tracker, and tokens for the Tiered and Standard settings. The tiered colors are:

• Blue for Healthy
    • Green for Light Wounds
    • Orange for Moderate Wounds
    • Red for Heavy Wounds
    • Black for Critical Wounds
    • Gray for Dying, Unconscious, Dead.

Light and Critical Wounds are omitted if you don't have the option Detailed Wounds on.

For standard (gradient) settings wounded creature colors will shift from green to red for wounds of 1 to 50% and from red to black for 51% to 99% wounds, with unwounded creatures being blue and dead/dying being gray.

This is a release version. If you notice any problems, post them here so I can update the extension.

You can now download the extension from the Forge here

Edit: Updated to work with the latest theme updates and the extension is now available on the Forge.
    Last edited by Griogre; September 6th, 2023 at 18:05.

Cool stuff. Thanks, G!

Glad you liked it.

I just did a fast diff and didn't see any problems with version 3.0.6. Let me know if you see any problems, it will probably be a few weeks before I run another 5E game.

This extension needs to be updated for the new release of FG 3.0.8. Until I update it you should disable it.

This extension has been updated to version 06 beta and works with FG 3.0.8. The new file name is 5E AltWoundColors 060.ext. This is a beta release, let me know if you find any problems with it. You should delete the older extension file of 5E AltWoundColors 050.ext See the first post for the download link.
    Last edited by Griogre; September 25th, 2014 at 01:13.

Thanks Griogre! Will give this a shot in our next session

This Extension has been updated to work with FG 3.0.10 and the first post edited to point to the updated link.

This extension has been updated to work with FG 3.0.11 and the first post edited to point to the updated link.

Hi,

Is it possible to update this extension to 3.1, please ?

I'll look at this when I get some time.

Thread Information