Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. #41
    I'm getting script errors for "hpbar" and "hdbar" strings opening the party sheet on 5e ruleset in v3.3.9. Anyone else?

  2. #42
    Me too and let the dev know (my GM).

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,457
    Thanks for the report, I'll take a look at this tomorrow.

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,457
    Extension updated to work with FG 3.3.9 changes to party sheet and the link in the first post updated to point to release 02.00.00 version. Note this version works with *both* the 4E and 5E D&D rulesets. So the load text changed to note that and the name of the extension is now just AltWoundColors instead of 5E AltWoundColors.

  5. #45
    Got the new .xml in & old removed but it doesn't seem to be showing up as an available extension when loading my campaign...hopefully I'm not being a moron. I've reloaded, restarted and triple-checked my available extensions list. Yes, I did see the name change note.

  6. #46
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    GMT -7
    Posts
    8,411
    Blog Entries
    9
    Did you zip the folder when you rezipped it? That won't work. Only sip the contents of the folder and then rename to an extension.

    Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Did you zip the folder when you rezipped it? That won't work. Only sip the contents of the folder and then rename to an extension.
    Should be no zipping right... File provided is simply the .xml to be downloaded & placed into AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\extensions

  8. #48
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    GMT -7
    Posts
    8,411
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe813210 View Post
    Should be no zipping right... File provided is simply the .xml to be downloaded & placed into AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\extensions
    No.... Extensions either need to be zipped and renamed to .ext file extension, or a folder needs to be created that the .xml goes in, along with anything else the extension needs to work (such as images, lua files, etc).

    If you look at post 1 of this thread, you see that a .ext file is linked. I don't know what's in it as I haven't downloaded and looked, but I assume any changes you made to it would need to be similarly packaged.

    More details here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Files_Overview

    Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

  9. #49
    The extension in the first post isnt packaged correctly. The zip file contains the parent folder, so FG will not recognize it as a valid extension. I've attached the same extension fixed without the parent folder. So if you download this ext file, restart FG, it should now be available to be selected.

    EDIT* OP post was fixed. Removed my attachment

  10. #50

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,457
    Sorry guys I was busy and missed the packaging problem. I've updated the first post with it packaged correctly now. Thanks for posting a fix, mattekure

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in