5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    Ok, I got it figured out. The extension was basically overwriting the manager_color.lua file with a tweaked version that has the new colors. But since the update, there are new variables in the file that are required but not present in the extensions version. Easy enough fix, I have posted my fixed version here until the author updates the OP.

Attachment removed since the OP updated
    Last edited by mattekure; September 27th, 2020 at 22:18.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Great thanks ! lovely that we'll be able to use it again for our games

Thanks, mattekure for posting this fix I'll take a look at this tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Thanks, mattekure for posting this fix I'll take a look at this tomorrow.
    Absolutely. Love the extension. Once you post your update I’ll take my copy down. The only thing I changed was to add in the small number of new variables.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

The first post has been updated with version 200001 to allow the extension to work with changes to manager_color.lua. You should delete the old extension and use this one instead.

Still ToDo: The extension's overwrite of the HP and HD bar colors on the party sheet is currently not working correctly. There seems to be a number of changes to the scripts there that I will have to research before I make a fix.

Thanks for the update! I noticed that this extension (older version) was throwing an error with the build on 10/9/2020. The new version is working great now with 4e.

You're welcome!

4e: In the Party Sheet the color bars for HP and Surges are always green. The wound colors on Tokens, CT, and Player Sheet are correct. With this extension turned off, the bars on the Party Sheet work correctly (different colors for different value and height of bar).

Here is what it looks like with the extension off:

Last edited by kevininrussia; October 31st, 2020 at 06:33.

It's on my radar, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Changes in the party sheet means I'll have to research it. Nobody else than the party sheet was using the vertical bars so the color override was in the top level bar code.

Is there a way for this extension to overwrite a purchased FG Theme? I tried bumping <loadorder>250</loadorder> but that didn't do anything...

Thread Information