STAR TREK 2d20

Question about Flee Mortals! by MCDM

Hi people. I am considering purchasing Flee Mortals! by MCDM. Does any of you have the product? Does it work properly on FGU? I took a look at the preview and some monsters use notations like +PB to damage and stuff. Is this a trouble for FGU language?

Anyway, what's your opinion on the product in case you own it? Thanks!

Have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chudstar View Post
    Hi people. I am considering purchasing Flee Mortals! by MCDM. Does any of you have the product? Does it work properly on FGU? I took a look at the preview and some monsters use notations like +PB to damage and stuff. Is this a trouble for FGU language?

Anyway, what's your opinion on the product in case you own it? Thanks!

Have a good one.
    Hey there. I'm one of the devs that worked on Flee, Mortals! and I can say that it indeed does work properly in FG. However, retainers and companions that use the "+PB" language will require one of two additional steps:

1) The GM makes a copy of the companion/retainer and edits the "+PB" text to use the correct values. Each monster that requires this has instructions on what to change.
    2) Install the Friend Zone extension by MeAndUnique (the other dev for Flee, Mortals!). This extension will allow you to assign a companion or retainer to a PC, giving them control over it. But more importantly, Friend Zone automatically handles the "+ PB" text in monster stat blocks and makes things work without any other changes. This is the solution we recommend if you plan on using retainers or companions

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    Hey there. I'm one of the devs that worked on Flee, Mortals! and I can say that it indeed does work properly in FG. However, retainers and companions that use the "+PB" language will require one of two additional steps:

1) The GM makes a copy of the companion/retainer and edits the "+PB" text to use the correct values. Each monster that requires this has instructions on what to change.
    2) Install the Friend Zone extension by MeAndUnique (the other dev for Flee, Mortals!). This extension will allow you to assign a companion or retainer to a PC, giving them control over it. But more importantly, Friend Zone automatically handles the "+ PB" text in monster stat blocks and makes things work without any other changes. This is the solution we recommend if you plan on using retainers or companions
    Thanks for the answer, Saagael. Seems like modifying some of the changes won't be much of a hassle after all. I read really good things about the book, so probably a buy then.

Cheers.

Blog Entries
    The FG Store has a 30 day refund policy on all products. You can purchase anything, see if you like it, and return it with no hassles if you decide you don't want to keep it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Fantastic supplement. I have found pretty much any monster whether it is in the WOTC Monster Manual or a 3rd party source takes some additional touching up if you want to max out automation with FGU.
    Last edited by Dudin; September 11th, 2023 at 20:21.

Thread Information