STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Hmm, I'm seeing some issues using PCGen 6.04.00

There's a ; in the Senses box, and the weapon's don't seem to be parsing correctly. Everything else appears to be working correctly

Also as a side note, how you mark spells as prepared?

Here's the pcg file, xml and the resulting mod.

Hmm it appears that PCGen is now putting the magic + after the weapon which is borking up the parsing.

Code:
    Battleaxe +1 +13/+8 (1d8+6/20/x3); Shield +1 (Heavy/Wooden) +11/+6 (1d4+5/20/x2); Masterwork Longbow (Composite/+4) +11/+6 (1d8+4/20/x3);
    as opposed to

Code:
    +1 Battleaxe +13/+8 (1d8+6/20/x3) or mwk composite Longbow +11/+6 (1d8+4/20/x3)

hmm...I'm not sure that is very easy to fix from an output file. I'll look into it and see if I can work around it.

Talk to Andrew &/or Stefan about updating your output sheet here.
    https://groups.pcgen.org/viewforum.p...c8487044d9b52b
    I asked about switching the magic plus's

Also PCGen is switching to using Freemarker for a template engine for the output sheets which may or maynot help people make custom output sheets.
    https://wiki.pcgen.org/Template_Engine
    Last edited by Nylanfs; December 15th, 2014 at 14:17.

Ok I had trouble reproducing the problem, because if you double click it rolls the right dice for me. It was the magic shield that didn't roll properly. Something I must admit I never tried doing. Anyways I eventually found the issue.

I can hack it to fix the problem. An inelegant solution, but putting a ;: between the weapon ie. battleaxe+1 and the +8/13 seems to fix the problem.

updated xml sheet attached. Let me know if it works for you. If it does I'll include it in the base package.

Carth

Hmm, I don't think I actually tried to roll it, just saw that the highlighting was messed up so assumed that the roll would be messed up.

Excellent work, and thank you!

Thread Information