DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Questions

Blog Entries
    Isn't there a shop extension out there somewhere that allows for presentation and purchase/sale of equipment/items? Or am I imagining things. Either way the way I would approach this is a small extension that presents a small separate window with a few controls to browse available items (maybe drawn from available modules and factoring availability of items). In addition, similar to the PartySheet provide a view of a selected characters inventory. Using this view of the data (which can either be a copy or a reference) you can bind your purchase/sell actions and update the char sheet accordingly. This approach should have no impact on ongoing character inventory management as the char sheet logic is left unchanged.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Yes, there is a locations extension and I think a new version is about to be or has just been released - it has regions, cities, towns and buildings all contained in it.

Thread Information