STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Wow

Wow!
    If you have more on SW like this I'll be a real fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Irondrake View Post
    I needed a map of a galaxy far, far away...and of course I decided I should use my own, so I made it....based on reference from Fantasy Flight Games. I think the grid is a bit off and there may be some planets that aren't labeled. There are WAY too many planets.

Attachment 8501

And the players needed a ship to fly through the galaxy...

Attachment 8502

And what they are hoping to leave behind...

Attachment 8503Attachment 8504

I'm not claiming accuracy here, just some props for our Star Wars game, maybe they will come in handy for someone else I'm working on some Ryloth stuff for "Episode II".

It's been quite some time, but I am back. Here's an old map or two to get me re-started.

Map-Player-Bath-House.jpg

The Elsir Vale.jpg

Good Day Irondrake
    Welcome Back and incredible work!!
    Thank you very much!

Hello, A friend of mine and I are both new Fantasy Grounds Unity users. We both have Ultimate accounts. I created a map using CC3 that I brought into my Fantasy Grounds account as a JPG and then took the time to add the grid and the dynamic lighting (love it!). I'd like to share this map with my friend so that he can use it in his campaign. I could just send the JPG and then he could redo the dynamic lighting, but I'd like to save him some time.

Is there a way for me to send this map to him with the dynamic lighting applied?

Welcome to the forums Geoffrey Grove.

There’s a series of Unity threads here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Unity-Playtest

Thanks for the maps @Irondrake

Thread Information