FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    I have a couple of more maps that may be of interest. The first is a reference map of the planet Onderon. It's pretty barren but for Iziz and a few symbols depicting resources and ruins. My players aren't likely going to go digging deeper into the planet by the time I'm done with them

Attachment 12846

Next is a simple system map that's going to be used for a starship battle. I don't like to see a black background with white dots for stars so I try to add a few more details.

Attachment 12847

Next is a rework of the Galaxy map. It's a bloody monster, very busy, but my last attempt was based on FFG's map and I didn't care for it's orientation.

Attachment 12848

Missouri, MO, Misery, otherwise known as [wrethching noise]
    Attachment 8504

I'm not claiming accuracy here, just some props for our Star Wars game, maybe they will come in handy for someone else I'm working on some Ryloth stuff for "Episode II".
    Where did you find the Traveller Template?

The Traveller template comes with Cosmographer for Campaign Cartographer.

Missouri, MO, Misery, otherwise known as [wrethching noise]
    I see. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Irondrake View Post
    And one from Hoard of the Dragon Queen...with some intentional omissions, The Sword Coast...

This is a massive map, took quite a while to recreate. If any 'Realms fans notes any glaring errors, let me know! I found some on the original map and tried to correct to the best of my ability.

Attachment 7350
    This is amazing! Thank you for sharing this.

Lee

really wonderful maps, still doing maps? taking commissions? would love to see more ship decks maybe from other series, Firefly, Babylon, or even reversions of Spelljammer/Starfinder

Thanks! I actually have been doing quite a few maps lately for my face to face group. These are mostly Dragonlance maps, such as the attached. I have a couple of ship maps on my Deviant Art site and I haven't really taken commissions but if there's something you'd like me to give a go at I'm willing to entertain the idea

Attachment 19795

I have a few game ideas at the moment hat I want to sit on I really like the FR maps you've done so far, any plans on the islands/rest of the Faerun? as for ship maps I would have to upload my old sketches and discuss how big it should actually be, that bit has stumped me for a while since I redrew it
    Last edited by AncientArchaic; July 14th, 2017 at 05:46.

I typically start on a map when I feel I have a need for it. Eventually the Moonshaes will likely come up because I enjoy that area quite a bit. I'm not sure about the entire continent, it's quite large and I feel other mappers may have done it quite well already.

You should do commissions
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

Thread Information