Hello everyone - and especially anyone - that is presently using or will in the future be using my Meanders map sets. I have created a PDF guide to help you to get the most out of your Meanders showing the many different ways they can be join - the few ways they can't - and the new solution being devised called a SLENDER to turn that current can't into certainly can. I am making this a new thread so anyone looking for this information can find it easily in future searches. The free (updated) PDF can be downloaded here:

A Guide to Using Meanders

There are currently 38 Map Packs in the FG Store for the Meanders Range covering dozens of genres and a combination of over 1500+ individual giant maps
+ Squareware: My powerful DM Rolltable which generates content on the fly for a truly staggering range of aspects of RPG when you need to make something up quick from the very small to the very large.

And Den of Iniquity my Tarot/Gambling Pack which features an entire set of unique Tarot cards and detailed roll table for drawing cards and reading a spread to your players - a unique full 52 card deck - and multiple unique rollable imitation gambling games.

Kind Regards,
Kris

fgselection.jpg