FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Can we just respectfully disagree on this please Trenloe?
    Last edited by Bidmaron; October 30th, 2017 at 23:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Can we just respectfully disagree on this please Trenloe?
    Fair enough. But can you please stop posting stuff that says things along the lines of "It is a design flaw of most zip programs..." It doesn't help anyone and it causes confusion to people trying to sort out an issue. They don't need to know that you think there's a design flaw as to how all file management applications work.

FG needs all of it's file types (rulesets, extensions, modules, etc.) packaging up the same way - ZIP from within the folder, not from outside of it. It doesn't matter if there's a design flaw in the ZIP application (your opinion). I read your comment as an excuse to raise this issue yet again. It wasn't needed and it didn't help anyone.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Axe officially buried, Trenloe. I will try not to spin you up again. Especially since I need someone's help with something stupid I think I am doing (see other thread).

It is the files that are being zipped and not the folder. I checked that first and have zipped up story modules, library module, and rulesets without problems.

I'm sorry for a really stupid question, but where is the animal.mod file that Trenloe references in the second post in this thread? I see an clip image and text that says 'Attached Files,' but there is no link. Does this have something to do with the new forum design? Thanks for any and all help.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluepaw View Post
    I'm sorry for a really stupid question, but where is the animal.mod file that Trenloe references in the second post in this thread?
    In your FG \modules directory.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluepaw View Post
    I see an clip image and text that says 'Attached Files,' but there is no link. Does this have something to do with the new forum design?
    Make sure you're not in Mobile view of the forums. If you're not, change the forum theme (bottom left of the page) to "FGResponsive".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Went through the steps above, all seems to work. Token Mod is read and can be activated. However, random bags are missing...any ideas?

So I followed the steps described, but the module will not show up in Tokens inside FG. I've added the mod file as attachement if that helps. I compressed it from inside the folder, but nothing seems to help
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    try eliminating the Starfinder subfolder

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    try eliminating the Starfinder subfolder
    That fixed it, thanks

Thread Information