5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Salva View Post
    Thanks for insist at it and killing my laziness!!!!
    LOL! My pleasure.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I need some help in creating a token mod. I have followed the steps as described and it does not work for me. Attached I have created a PDF of the steps I am taking to create the token mod. All images are under 20 KB in size. I have been working on this now for three hours. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Looks like you are using winRAR. Can't use that one; you need to use the built in windows zip or something else that gives you a .zip file.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thank you for getting back to me. I tried as you recommended. I did not use WinRAR, I even uninstalled it from my laptop and tried the process all over again. The token module still does not appear.

I assume the ruleset is one of your own making? Try using All in the ruleset line in your definition.xml rather than the name of the ruleset.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

You my friend are awesome! That was the key. Once I switched the ruleset to Any, the module loaded without error. I cannot thank you enough.

I'm having a problem with the token modules I've made. I'n using the template in the first post the module show up and work (can be loaded & unloaded, thumbnail shows up when they are not zipped in a .mod file form but are each in a separate unzipped folder in the module folder FG in AppData, but when zipped correctly and zip changed to mod they don't show up in FG. This doesn't happen with russets, adventure modules I've zipped or unzipped to do edit to in a text editor in or add a thumbnail to and zippered and changed the zip to an appropriate extension.

Usually this is because the module isn't zipped up correctly or the definition file doesn't show the correct ruleset.

Jay_Nola, be sure you are zipping the files and not the folder. It is a design flaw of most zip programs that actually causes there to be two layers of zipped folders instead of just the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    It is a design flaw of most zip programs that actually causes there to be two layers of zipped folders instead of just the one.
    Here we go again... No it isn't a design flaw, it's how all file handling applications work on computers. If you select a folder and ask an application to do an operation against that folder then you'll get that folder included in the operation.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information