DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Basic Question for new user - NPC Skills and Skill Development

Hi all,

Just started messing with the 1.6 rule set and really like what I see. I have a couple of questions (more later I'm sure)

1. NPCs Skill Tab: A lot of hunting and pecking and i finally found a sweet spot for adding skills. Is this normal? Also, can i link skills for NPCs to MM tables, etc?

2. Character attacks - does the PC have to make attack rolls on the tracker or can he attack from his character sheet?

Thanks in advance....great work on this ruleset, it come ALONG way since I looked at it 2 yrs ago.
    Last edited by geewaagh; June 11th, 2014 at 03:49.

1. Yes you can drag skills to NPCs just like for PCs. If they are type Maneuver, Moving then it will use the Table Resolver to pull up the MM table. Unfortunately it is difficult to find that sweet spot for skills and spell. I really need to find a way to resolve that. For those that might be having trouble with find it, try dropping the skills/spell lists about 1/4" below the column titles.

2. Yes the character attacks need to be made from the combat tracker. It should be more portable when I finish up the next version but that still is a ways off.

I am glad you are liking it. Please let me know if you have any ideas for improving it. I've gotten some great ideas from other users which I've added to the ruleset already.

Dakadin,

Thanks for the quick response. I went back and tried drag and drop skills. It works, first one is tricky to find a sweet spot. After that, I just dropped on the first skill total to add new ones.
    Regarding the ruleset in general, My group has been using simpler rules for for across the net (SW, Pathfinder, etc) but now we get to return the rules we used forever in our youth. Thank you and all that have worked on the project.
    I am sure I will have more questions before I have suggestions.

Keep the questions coming too.

Thread Information