DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Problems with dugeon painter?

So until about a week ago I never had a problem with the pyromancer's dungeon painter online. I currently cannot get it to load any icons, words, or pictures. If anyone has had this problem before I would appreciate a fix for this. As far as I can figure out, it is not finishing downloading everything. I will be grateful for any help.

Works OK for me in both Firefox 29/30 and Internet Explorer 11. What browser are you using? Perhaps try a different browser.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    i always use Chrome on it - i think when it first launched it didnt support internet explorer.
    i just ran up a quick street corner last night

what browser are you using?
    flush your browser cache?

I have been using Firefox; however, I reinstalled Chrome and got the same thing there as well as IE. It sounds to me like its a setting or update or something just not sure what. Also I cleared my cache and still same problem.
    Last edited by Psyonical; June 11th, 2014 at 04:43.

I had issues with it before. No clue what setting got changed or what was causing the issue. Didn't work after I installed Kaspersky AV. After I removed that and started running Bit Defender, it worked again... Might be a coincidence, might not be.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

While you guys are talking about this;

Are there doors anywhere in those tiles? Not only can I not find any doors, I can't find any guides on how to use it.

Blog Entries
    ahah! no guides. no doors either I dont think. there are a few objects that could substitute for doors if not looking at it too closely...
    probably easiest to add doors afterwards in your favourite editing app....
    basically you have layers like in photoshop or gimp but you can only have one object per layer so you end up with lots of layers.
    you can go back and draw something under something else when you work out which layer is which.
    if you have a map you really like or are still working on - save it as an rdm file and you can load it back up next time.
    just play around with it and you will start to get the hang of it.

So i figured it out. Buried with in the code the program is pulling images from another site for like the up and down arrows and the images themselves. Apparently your antivirus doesn't like where that came from and blocks it. All it took me was finding it and telling it to allow the website where all the pictures were pulled from. I don't know it was the same thing that happened to me blahness96, but that's what it was for me.

Yea there aren't any guides for the program, though I am not sure it really needs one. As far as doors and stuff, since it's a top down view a door is difficult to make. What I have been doing is been using certain walls for doors and putting them at angles or basically saying to my players that its a door, like in the pictures. But seriously it doesn't take much to get used to the program and how it works. If you need help [ATTACH=CONFIG]6798[Attachment 6799/ATTACH]

Thread Information