STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Modders help

Modders help

Hi all,

I am trying to create a ruleset for myself for Barebones Fantasy. It is not really BRP based but also a d100 system. I have been looking at the files but they seem to be structured differently then the most recent rulesets. It also seems to do a lot with LUA sripts, which poses a challenge for me.

I am specifically interested in the ruleset functionality that allows a skill or effort etc. to be dragged to the chat and rolls a d100 automatically checking for success or failure and taking effects and modifiers into account. I want to bring his over to the new CoreRPG base. Can anyone point to me in which files all this functionality is hidden?
    Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.
    Read me: https://chaosmeister.games/

In CoreRPG this is in the scripts\manager_actions.lua file. The header for that file includes the following:
    Code:
    --  ACTION FLOW
    --
    --	1. INITIATE ACTION (DRAG OR DOUBLE-CLICK)
    --	2. DETERMINE TARGETS (DROP OR TARGETING SUBSYSTEM)
    --	3. APPLY MODIFIERS
    --	4. PERFORM ROLLS (IF ANY)
    --	5. RESOLVE ACTION
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Nice, thank you. I will have a look.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.
    Read me: https://chaosmeister.games/

Thread Information