DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Good to hear the extension us working okay. I am doing a few more tweaks to add additional automation on the attack and damage rolls. Probably be a few weeks before the next update.

I will hopefully put out another update next week. Also, I may move this to a new thread so I can keep the latest version at the top of the thread.

It has been a while and I have been busy working on some updates. Hopefully there will be a new version put out in the next few weeks. This includes Mech combat based on the Alpha Strike rules system to provide a quicker combat sequence.

Hi @Brotherkelly! I just want to thank you for making AToW playable in FG!
    It’s undoubtedly a huge task, but I am very glad you are putting in the work for us all to enjoy. Keep up the good work and take care of yourself!
    Ultimate License Holder
    GMT+1 timezone

Absolutely! Great work @Brotherkelly!

Quote Originally Posted by jkagie View Post
    Absolutely! Great work @Brotherkelly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yskonyn View Post
    Hi @Brotherkelly! I just want to thank you for making AToW playable in FG!
    It’s undoubtedly a huge task, but I am very glad you are putting in the work for us all to enjoy. Keep up the good work and take care of yourself!
    Thanks guys for your support.

I enjoy working on this and seeing how it plays out in FG. My group enjoy it as well. My code writing skills are limited so some of the functions are a bit clunky but they do the job. I am always looking to improve what I have done to date so any comments/suggestions would be gratefully received.

I am still working on the notes for the latest update which will be posted soon. Once this is done I will check to see if there are any issues with FGU.

Has there been a public release or is it in a private alpha/beta?

Quote Originally Posted by greytiger10 View Post
    Has there been a public release or is it in a private alpha/beta?
    There has been no public release. This extension is for personal use by the community to enhance their enjoyment of A Time of War in Fantasy Grounds.

Just to let everyone know I have created a new thread in the MoreCore Ruleset section with the latest Extension update. It can be found here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-War-Extension

There will be no more updates on this post.

Thread Information