DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

BATTLETECH: A Time of War (FASA Mechwarrior RPG Redux)

Attachment 6565

I've finished the player-end of the reference manual... however its still in Default-Module Format, which is "ok" for now, I'll have to do some XML'ing.

If Moon Wizard could reply, To make my Traits/Abilities drag/droppable for CoreRules (Test Version) Ability page on the players Character sheet. do I edit the xml to tag items as "feat"?

If someone willing to help out making the Character sheets more functional, please, let me know.
    I just want a new Sheet tab to jot down Skills, if it can be set up exactly like the First Tab that would be perfect... of does Wizard have a snippet of code I could use to do this?

I'm currently working on all the weapons, equipment and then Vehicles/Mechs/Space-Aerotech in a new Module. For my GM side.

Once I'm done, I'll put together a little adventure and test this out on some players.

I did email Catalyst, the publisher of the PDF's but I suppose it will be a bit before I hear back from them.
    The problem is, I cant OGL this, the Lore is impossible to pull off the Building blocks of the Characters.
    So for now its "My use only" unless they give me a nod to share, or if they make a deal with Smiteworks.

I did mention this a while back when I was first asking the Forum members if there would be any interest in THIS, and there were a few who piped up. Would BATTLETECH be a seller on FG as an official Ruleset?
    Believe me, the sheer amount of reference material here is HUGE.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Traveller, C&C, Cypher System!

AKA: ☆𝟚𝟠𝕞𝕞ℝℙ𝔾☆ Youtube

Oooo... its like... "awesome-sauce!"
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

I'm very interested in this. Would be happy to play test this. Let me know if you need help with this. Keep up the hard work.

I am also interested in this. Any news? Also GrimmSpector is looking to put together a ruleset as well. Maybe you guys can help each other.

Has there been any progress on this. Interested to know as I am considering trying to create a character sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherkelly View Post
    Has there been any progress on this. Interested to know as I am considering trying to create a character sheet.
    The OP hasn't posted on the forums since December 2016, so I assume its safe to assume not
    You can try PMimg them and see if they reply.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'd really be up for this as well. Shame it seems to be dead.

Yeah, there was no further contact with Catalyst, I've reached out to them numerous times.
    Right now I have the core book built on a module format on my own computer, for my own use. Unfortunately I would violate copyright if I shared it.

however it does not stop yourselves from creating your own module, although tedious, you can do it.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Thanks for the response. I think this is a missed opportunity for Catalyst games. Of course they are no longer selling the book except digitally as well.

Thread Information