DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Token(s)

Token(s)

Just putzing around and figured I'd share some stuff I've created. Well, a "stuff" for now, but I suspect there may be more at some point. First, here's a big ol' anaconda token and a necrophidius token.

To the best of my knowledge, these are tokens I *think* I made myself... but my brain might be getting foggy - please, by all means, if you see a token posted here that is available elsewhere, let me know and I'll remove it immediately.
    Last edited by dr_venture; May 27th, 2014 at 03:55.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Some undersea critters.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture

More underwater critters

Blog Entries
    Nice thanks for sharing.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

The last of the sea turtles, and a Yellow Musk Creeper just for fun

Great! Thanks for sharing. Would you mind putting them all in a module?!?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Funny you should mention it, I actually have a module waiting to see the light of day... *cough*. Perhaps the Steam frenzy will quiet down enough to see it surface :P *cough cough*

I'd be interested in a module for your tokens, I'm hoping it surfaces soon

There's been a bit of a token explosion on the FG store recently!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Heh, no, I haven't done a token module. I couldn't sell any of this, as it's heavily based on found images. I'm certainly working them over and re-purposing them, but it wouldn't be right to sell them. I don't think it's giving anything away that I shouldn't to say that the module I've finished up is a port of Troll Lord's Classic Monsters for C&C and am waiting for the Smiteguys to get their heads above water long enough to give it the once over (twice) and make it available. That's a happy problem for them, though, as the Steam launch has really gotten them bizzay. In the meantime, the tokens I'm happy to share as I knock 'em together

Thread Information