Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I was planning on trying to create a simple ruleset so I could run my collection of old Drakar & Demoner online with some friends but then I found this. Is this ruleset available to the public?

Blog Entries
    Hey Galdrin - it is - but you can only download it from the official DoD website/forums....

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Galdrin look in your "Private Messages" box.

Damned This ruleset is not available to my knowledge anywere.

Blog Entries
    Hey Stollesson - thanks - I was sure I had read that the IP holders said it could only be posted on their forum or something similar. Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by Stollesson View Post
    Hello!

I have created an extension for a Swedish game "Drakar och Demoner"

As a request from another thread her are some pictures.

Attachment 6506Attachment 6507Attachment 6508
    Me and a few friends are about to start a new campaign in Drakar och demoner and we have been looking for something like this. Don't suppose you could share this mod?

Stoic look in your "Private Messages" box.
    "Baseball isn't just a game, it's a metaphor for life. We dress alike, we follow the rules, we run in circles, there are winners and losers, and suddenly it,s over." Bizarro

I would also love to get access to this, esp if it works well with DoD91 runing several campaigns in it irl and a few online. Would be awsome to be able to use FG2!

Oh, the nostalgia! I'd also like to have access to this if possible. I actually joined the Riotminds Kickstarter for the old "Black Rulebook".

I would also like to have this if I may. Played Drakar och Demoner loads back in the day. And I have considered going back to it.

Since it is an extension, do i need the BRP ruleset to use it?

/H
    Last edited by Honken; July 30th, 2016 at 06:58. Reason: Added the last question...

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running Third installment of Rise of the Runelords, playing The Troubleshooters.

Hej,
    Om du kan tänka dig att dela med dig så skulle jag gärna ta emot en kopia av din extension!
    /Jim

Thread Information